This career opportunity is a great fit for anyone with a mix of client service experience and excellent problem-solving/analytical skills.
The Account Manager role is responsible for analyzing current marketing programs and working closely with Sales and clients to increase performance outcomes. This role is critical to the company’s ongoing success of the company's revenue model.
Most importantly, the right candidate for this role will have the personal characteristics we are seeking—an overachiever who delivers exceptional results and is willing, able, and dedicated enough to learn the craft quickly.
What you can look forward to in the job
Your work here is important. The projects you work on are crucial to the success of the company.
Core duties and responsibilities include:
- Ensure the timely and accurate launch and maintenance of Veritas Health programs and products.
- Meet and exceed high customer satisfaction.
- Meet renewal goals.
- Develop and manage client reports, analyze performance, and identify how to improve performance for clients
Client Focused Responsibilities:
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your clients.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships through regular and compelling contact to encourage customer loyalty and upselling opportunities.
- Ensure accurate, timely and successful delivery of Veritas Health client products/programs according to objectives and customer needs.
- Effectively communicate campaign expectations to clients.
- Effectively track, explain and report key metrics of campaigns in a clear, positive and compelling manner by providing complete and accurate information on a timely basis.
- Forecast and track your individual metrics on renewals and upsells for assigned clients.
- Maintain accurate, clear and updated data for all assigned clients in Salesforce and follow all procedures to ensure that all products are delivered to the highest quality standards and internal stakeholders can determine client status and needs by account.
- Monitor competitive landscape and stay educated on the new developments in healthcare and with your individual clients.
What we are looking for in you:
- 3-5 years of work experience.
- Strong work ethic and drive—you stick with a project to follow it through quickly and accurately
- Experience using Salesforce a definite plus
- You have meticulous attention to detail and 100% accountability for producing error-free work
- You prefer to work without a lot of oversight or day-to-day management; you are at your best when given a goal and it's up to you to figure out how to best achieve it
- You value impact and success—you need for your work to make a meaningful, sustained improvement in people's lives and in the health of the company