About Giant Media
Giant Media is a media and technology company that provides advertisers and their agencies specialized support to deliver contextually relevant video campaigns. Our solutions span digital platforms and include both full and self-service utilization of VuePlanner®, a proprietary, AI-powered, insight-driven tool for buying brand suitable, contextually relevant video across YouTube. This technology enables us to ingest, analyze, categorize and score the content and context of 650M+ videos, helping brands get closer to the audiences they want to reach with the right message, at the right time.
We have offices in Chicago, New York City, Los Angeles, and Kansas City.
What will you do?
This Account Manager, based in our Chicago office, will actively manage a slate of campaigns for some of our biggest advertisers. This person will be the main post-sale point-of-contact for their clients and be tasked with providing world-class service, unique and innovative insights on campaign performance, and revenue and relationship growth across their accounts. This role will report to the VP of Accounts (based in Los Angeles) and work closely with our Chicago-based VP of Midwest Sales to develop and maintain relationships with key clients.
Primary duties include:
- Client Service: Lead key Accounts while providing excellent client development strategy
- Campaign Management: Manage the execution of video campaigns for Giant Media from start to finish across YouTube and Open-web products (instream, outstream, and OTT)
- Reporting & Analysis: Responsible for monitoring campaign pacing and providing meaningful in-flight reporting, plus comprehensive final reports to the client that include in-depth insights and key trends
- Sales Team Support: Work closely with the Sales team to provide strategy and develop proposals for prospective clients and partners
- Account Management: Work with multiple departments internally to spearhead campaign pre-launch planning and set-up, pull campaign performance data and screenshots for presentation decks and Excel reports, build comprehensive final report decks, collect and organize campaign assets, keep project management records up to date, be a reliable and timely resource for your clients
- Invoicing & Accounts Receivable Support: Collect monthly invoicing info for your accounts and assist the Accounts Receivable team by providing status updates on client payment
What are we looking for?
- 2-3 years of experience in a client management capacity, ideally managing multiple clients or campaigns at once
- Previous experience at an ad tech company, digital publisher, advertising/marketing services company and/or digital media agency
- Highly competent with Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience with project management software such as Basecamp, and reporting platforms such as Tableau, a plus
- Experience with 3rd party reporting and monitoring/tracking partners including DCM, Sizmek, Double Verify, Integral Ad Science, Nielsen, Innovid, and more, a plus
- Experience with brand studies including Google Brand Lift Studies, Nielsen Digital Ad Studies, and Millward Brown studies, a plus
The successful candidate will also demonstrate the following abilities:
- Solid track record of exhibiting high attention to detail and organizational skills
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills
- Cool and thoughtful under pressure; able to successfully navigate and solve client issues
- Forward-thinker able to foresee potential campaign issues and proactively develop solutions
- Ability to multi-task and work through several projects at once with strong time management skills
- Self-starter ready to take on challenges and find solutions, even if there is minimal direction
- Eager to contribute to a start-up type environment in which proactively and accountability are key
- Dedicated to achieving success for their client’s KPIs, and thus their satisfaction with Giant Media and likeliness to become a repeat client
Why work at Giant Media?
· Potential for travel to meet with clients
· Engaging culture that celebrates collaboration, innovation and career growth
· Regular team events and client entertainment
· Medical, vision, dental, life insurance benefits
· 401k with matching program
· Open vacation policy – take time when you need it