Acquisition Media Manager at Nordstrom Trunk Club
When you join Trunk Club, you join the Nordstrom family. Our fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment is paired with the strong history and experience of a retail legacy. We have access to some of the greatest minds in retail and technology and are constantly creating innovative strategies to develop the ultimate apparel solutions. We welcome your adaptability, your curiosity, and your passion to contribute to our unparalleled shopping experience!Who we are
The Media team is responsible for developing and implementing a strategy to reach and engage target audiences through both online and offline channels. We are a growing team and are looking for media experts to help pave the future of media within Trunk Club. We work closely with cross-functional teams as media can affect every part of the business. We are media experts who are curious and passionate about driving change. We are rooted in analytics and are constantly learning about our current customers in order to effectively reach new customers.What You'll Do
- Work alongside the Senior Manager to develop the media strategy for acquisition and awareness efforts in market
- You will work in partnership with our agencies to help drive continued growth and can quickly understand and support initiatives that will contribute to the goals and success of the business
- Drive innovation and continued diversification of media channels
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points; collaborate with internal teams to optimize user experience
- Create weekly and monthly budget and lead forecasts based on business goals; collaborate with Finance and Capacity Planning to measure health of business and allocate appropriate staffing based on incoming lead volumes
- Have exposure to creative messaging, media attribution, web experience and everything in between!
- 3-5 years of experience in a media role inclusive of strategy and activation across online and offline channels
- You’re a master of efficiency and quality, and you have experience in leading a team and are a team player
- Strategic thinker with excellent analytical, organizational, and time management skills who pays extreme attention to detail
- Ability to deliver on multiple projects with firm deadlines in a rapidly changing
- You have a full understanding of the marketing funnel in order to outline attainable lead goals and campaign KPIs, monitor and report on campaign performance, manage optimizations (spend, creative, performance, etc.)
- Master of Google Analytics, DCM/DBM, Facebook/Instagram, Twitter, Google AdWords
- Outstanding proficiency in PowerPoint and Excel; working knowledge of Tableau is a plus
- With others. Work closely with cross functional partners in technology, operations, sales, finance and other product groups to develop a roadmap and deliver on goals
- With transparency. We have an open team room. No cubicles, no private offices.
- With agility. This is a critical role for us, so flexibility is important. No two days are the same and it keeps everyone on their toes.
- With open minds. We are committed to building a diverse team of people with unique perspectives. This encourages a healthy and inclusive environment that builds a more sustainable, successful company.
- With pride. We value our people most of all. We invest in ourselves by applying our own strengths and interests to company needs.
- A location in the popular Chicago River North neighborhood
- Trunk Club University - our growth program which allows for development opportunities
- Team outings
- Merchandise discount
- Flexible work environment
- Social environment with built-in bars, a rooftop view, and our very own coffee shop!