Home Chef is building new ways to provide meal solutions that meet a wide variety of customer needs, and shipping locations both online and in store. Our team is a unique mix of creators, chefs, entrepreneurs, and trailblazers and we’re growing quickly. Our customer-first mentality, combined with a zest for supporting our peers, helped us bring home Built in Chicago’s Startup of the Year Moxie award in 2017. If you’re ready to be part of the action, we’re ready to connect with you. There are no limits to where we can go together.
As the COVID-19 situation continues to escalate in the US and around the world, we are committed to keeping our teams and their families as our greatest priority. To that end, we are making some adjustments to the way we will be doing business in the upcoming weeks.
We are taking all the necessary precautions to keep our employees and customers safe, and would love to have you on our team as we can continue to serve our communities.
Summary of Responsibilities:
Assist in daily management and operational setup of advertising campaigns, particularly for offline channels (TV, OTT/streaming video, direct mail and audio). Act as a direct contact for external media agency and vendor partners for pre-campaign administrative tasks involving billing setup, contract execution, ad operations, and creative trafficking, along with in-flight reporting of KPI metrics to ensure the campaign is on-track to hit goals.
- Pre-campaign administrative & operational tasks
- Act as the main contact to set up vendors for billing and execution of contracts or media insertion orders
- Collaborate with Tech team to implement site pixel placement for ad tracking and measurement -- troubleshoot with both parties if issues arise
- Create unique voucher codes and vanity URLs for customer redemption of discount offers prior to campaign launch
- Traffic out all creative assets (video, copy, URLs) to agency or vendor partners
- Manage budget pacing and optimizations in flight
- Budget management to ensure weekly spending is pacing to campaign goal and report spend daily in marketing dashboard
- Review campaign performance daily to hit KPI goals such as leads, conversions and cost per metrics
- Communicate with agency in recommending optimizations of networks, creatives, etc. to increase efficiencies and refine media schedules
- Own buying responsibilities for an offline channel such as direct mail, digital audio, or podcasts
- Reporting and analytics of post-campaign performance
- Manipulate performance datasets to identify key wins & losses, trends or outliers to gather actionable insights for future strategies
- Graph and display data in digestible format to illustrate trends
- Present reporting and trends to greater Paid Media team
- Screen new media opportunities
- Schedule team calls with new vendors or publishers to screen new opportunities
- Contribute ideas to offline media strategies to help grow and scale channels
Qualifications: The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, ability and/or other characteristics needed for this role. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities.
- Knowledge of offline media channels and best practices (particularly linear TV and streaming video)
- Experience managing/optimizing direct response campaigns to hit KPI goals
- Organizational and time management skills
- Professional communication, written and verbal
- Critical thinking to guide and form decisions
- Proficient in basic mathematical skills (marketing & media math)
- Microsoft Office (Word, Powerpoint & Excel)
- Analytical, comfortable manipulating datasets
- Completion of 4-year degree.
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance – benefits start the 1st day of the month following your start date
- Company paid Life Insurance, Short Term Disability and Long Term Disability
- 401k Employer match - 50% on the $1, up to 6% of the employee's earnings
- We offer flexible spending accounts (FSA) for qualified Medical, Dependent Care, Parking, or Transit expenses
- Flexible paid time off (PTO) policy, plus sick days
- Generous Parental Leave
- Great Work/Life Balance – We value and support each individual team member
- Quarterly company-wide “Town Hall” meetings
- Ongoing professional development opportunities by level and function
- Your choice of Windows or Mac laptop, plus an extra screen
- Onsite gym
- Weekly Fooda credit
- Newly renovated office in the historic Old Main Post Office which is located close to multiple Metra and CTA options
- Employee discounts through Perkspot
- Discounts on Home Chef meal kits and at Kroger stores
- Casual dress in a fun, friendly and collaborative work environment
Candidates can experience Home Chef as a customer - enter promo code PEOPLE30 for $30 off your first order!
Home Chef is an equal opportunity employer.
To view the California Applicant Notice click here