Advertising, Marketing and Commerce - AdTech/Senior Manager
Understanding the digital space and preparing for what’s next is at our core. We help clients reimagine how profits are made, how relationships are created and managed; we reshape how work gets done, and rewire the competitive fabric of entire industries.
The Advertising, Marketing and Commerce team delivers and deploys strategy, design, and implementation of web content management, digital asset management, and other marketing technology solutions in the digital and commerce space.
Work you’ll do
Deloitte Digital is seeking a Senior Manager with exceptional technology and analytical skills to drive both client and partner-side implementations of programmatic and marketing-related technologies. You will take client-orientated approach while working across functional and technical teams in order to drive timely and successful implementations and integrations. The ideal candidate has experience implementation bidding technologies with agencies, publishers and partners.
As the lead, you will integrate across Deloitte Digital’s rich marketing and advertising technology landscape and help drive research, analytics, and testing efforts in order to develop new best practices for our clients. You should not only have strong quantitative skills, but also have strong structural problem-solving skills to deal with new challenges as they arise, excellent communication skills to impart critical information to a broad non-quantitative audience, and enjoy working in teams
The Senior Manager is responsible for establishing and maintaining relationships with the Google technical organization, as well as Deloitte’s leadership teams, to help identify go-to-market (GTM) solutions and opportunities that drive value for our clients, Google DoubleClick, and Deloitte.
The Senior Manger role is to align Google DoubleClick and Deloitte’s offerings to serve our joint clients, proactively designing solutions and providing technical support to Deloitte practitioners on their client engagements. Such responsibilities include:
- Serve as a subject matter expert on Google DoubleClick.
- Lead advertising and marketing technical integrations and integrations.
- Supporting business development efforts by identifying opportunities spanning technical disciplines across product lines and/or services
- Ability to identify client business issues to then map and champion Deloitte/Google services and software solutions
- Identifying key areas of differentiation, delivery improvement and profitable direction that creates high value services.
- Developing and maintaining relationships, both internally and externally, to influence business and technology strategies, aligns current and future joint solutions to those strategies, and advocates client needs/interests within Deloitte/ Google DoubleClick planning activities.
- "X-Factor"/Out-of-the-box creativity and problem solving, i.e. client level "visioning" sessions, joint technology/services roadmaps, etc.
- Strong competency across disparate alliance support systems, i.e. training, self-solve, support, marketing
- Routinely work with internal partners focused across the marketing and advertising technology stacks.
Advertising, Marketing & Commerce
Our Advertising, Marketing & Commerce team focuses on delivering marketing and growth objectives aligned with our clients’ brand values for measurable business growth. We do this by creating content, communications, and experiences that engage and inspire their customers to act. We implement and operate the technology platforms that enable personalized content, commerce and marketing user-centric experiences. In doing so, we transform our clients’ marketing and engagement operations into modern, data-driven, creatively focused organizations. Our team brings deep experience in creative and digital marketing capabilities, many from our Digital Studios.
We serve our clients through the following types of work:
• Cross-channel customer engagement strategy, design and development
• (web, mobile, social, physical)
• eCommerce strategy, implementation and operations
• Marketing Content and digital asset management solutions
• Marketing Technology and Advertising Technology solutions
• Marketing analytics implementation and operations
• Advertising campaign ideation, development and execution
• Acquisition and engagement campaign ideation, development and execution
• Agile based, design-thinking, user-centric, empirical projects that accelerate results
- 10+ years of experience working in a technical customer facing Solutions Architect role, preferably at an AdTech company or client service firm, designing high availability and scalability solutions
- Experience with DoubleClick, AdWords, Google Analytics or similar platforms, Doubleclick Campaign Manager or Bid Manager.
- 3+ years working with a DSP or DSP adoptions
- Deep technical understanding of the AdTech industry and technologies
- Experience managing at least two large-scale full-life cycle implementations of CRM solutions (i.e., SalesForce, Oracle, etc.)
- Comfort traversing the whole DoubleClick stack: clientside through the persistence layer
- Experience designing, architecting, implementing and/or operating within a cloud platform (Amazon, Azure, Google, etc.)
- Understanding of search marketing, ad serving platforms and API development/management
- Experience in automation (Puppet, Chef, Vagrant)
- Experience with InMemory Caching, Queues, Protocols, SOLR, Avro, Protocol Buffers, Thrift
- Experience with terabytes of information on big data (hadoop, hbase, hive) for aggregation and rollup
- Clear communication skills. We are looking for someone who is comfortable talking to peers about a design solutions on the same day they are explaining a new technology to an executive.
- Travel – 80-100%
- Bachelor's Degree; Advanced Degree Preferred
- Excellent team player (Ability to share and communicate knowledge with team/others)
- Ability to think strategically (Solution Enabler and Consultative Sales Style)
- Ability to identify client business issues and resolve working with/through the vendor/Deloitte client team solution development.
- Ability to manage work and meet specific deadlines, highly organized and self-sufficient
- Adaptable and flexible
- Executive presence demonstrating ability to communicate clearly and convincingly to respective client teams through excellent oral and written communication skills including strong presentation skills
- Capable of building and maintaining strong relationships with a diverse set of internal and partner constituencies including senior level executives, developers, and product experts
- High integrity - honors commitments: consistent and predictable follow-up
- Highly organized, extremely self-sufficient with High Energy and Enthusiasm