We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal and compliance professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The US Department of Justice, 199 of the Am Law 200, and more than 329,000 enabled users trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole, authentic self to our team.
We believe that great talent is not bound by geography and that what you do matters more than where you do it. Relativity has assumed a hybrid work strategy, allowing choice and flexibility for employees to work either from home, a physical Relativity office location (once safe to do so), or a combination of the two, within certain logistical boundaries. Submit your application to learn more from our recruiters or contact us for more details.
The Analyst, Marketing Operations is responsible for supporting the marketing team in strategic planning and analysis. You will participate in projects that partner with multiple areas of the business, as well as help with goal setting and KPIs. Your strong analytical skills will allow you to report on marketing metrics and make meaningful recommendations that advance the priorities and efficiency of the team. You’ll work closely with marketing leaders on campaign and brand analysis, and other analysis projects.
- Partner with the marketing organization at all levels to support priority initiatives, annual planning, and goal setting exercises.
- Support successful change management practices that promote internal adoption and retention of programs and key company initiatives.
- Create critical strategic analyses that provide value-added insights of marketing trends, especially revenue growth and demand generation focused initiatives, including multi-channel marketing campaigns.
- Support operational processes that enable marketing managers to make data-driven decisions, especially in planning for key marketing programs and staffing analysis.
- Report on departmental and team goals, maintain dashboards, and make strong recommendations that meaningfully contribute to Relativity’s overall commercial strategy.
- Facilitate best practices in reporting and data quality that allow the Customer group team to accurately report on key activities.
- Participate in business-critical operational projects that partner, collaborate, and strategize with teams inside and outside of the Customer Group.
- 2+ years of supporting a customer-facing organization
- 2+ years in an operations, analysis, or strategy-focused position
- Strong analytical background, working with large sets of data
- Ability to independently multi-task, efficiently prioritize tasks, make recommendations and decisions, and drive projects to completion
- Ability to interact with individual contributors and leadership levels, and across a variety of cultures
- Highly organized and able to work in a fast-paced environment
At Relativity, we live our core values and we thrive on solving complex problems. We’re dedicated to continually improving our product and providing relentless customer service, and we’re always looking for people to join us on the journey.
Relativity is a team of smart, passionate people always looking to grow, contribute, and make our product and customer service the best it can be. Our team members come from diverse backgrounds with different skills and life experiences—and we love and celebrate those differences. We believe that employees are happiest when they’re empowered to be their full, authentic selves, regardless how you identify.
So, please come as you are. We can’t wait to meet you.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.