Arity-Product Marketing Senior Consultant at Arity
Founded by The Allstate Corporation in 2016, Arity is a data and analytics company focused on improving transportation. We collect and analyze enormous amounts of data, using predictive analytics to build solutions with a single goal in mind: to make transportation smarter, safer and more useful for everyone.
At the heart of that mission are the people that work here—the dreamers, doers and difference-makers that call this place home. As part of that team, your work will showcase both your intelligence and your creativity as you tackle real problems and put your talents towards transforming transportation.
That’s because at Arity, we believe work and life shouldn’t be at odds with one another. After all, we know that your unique qualities give you a unique perspective. We don’t just want you to see yourself here. We want you to be yourself here.
The purpose of the Product Marketing team at Arity is to lead the strategy, positioning, planning and development of B2B marketing strategies. These go-to-market strategies will drive product awareness, consideration, choice and loyalty to achieve short-term revenue targets while optimizing long-term profitability. This group is a core partner to the Product, Engineering, Design, Data and Sales teams to drive adoption of Arity products in market. They collaborate with the Brand and Sales Enablement Marketing team to deliver tactical marketing initiatives to the market.
The Product Marketing Senior Consultant I for Insurance Solutions will own in-depth buyer and market-dynamics knowledge that drives the business and portfolio strategies to B2B Insurance customers. This position will also be accountable for acting on market analysis and contribute to product positioning and communications, product adoption, and revenue growth. The Senior Consultant will work closely with product management, sales and others to deliver on complex project plans, direct staff/external agency partners, and influence business partners and strategies.
- Assist in the creation and refinement of differentiating product positioning, value propositions and/or concepts documents in conjunction with the Product Managers by owning the 'voice of the buyer'. Collaborate with the Customer/UX Research team to execute testing for insights as appropriate.
- Contribute to the strategic development and creation of marketing/sales materials across platforms and programs such as sales sheets/demos, cornerstone thought-leadership content, customer communications, packaging, PR, web, social , events etc.
- Responsible for integrating vertical-level product messaging into brand-level stories
- Continuously assess competitive products, strategies, and communications to identify/improve market position
- Lead development of consultative 'best practices' tool kit to support successful customer program launches in market
- Develop presentations, program overviews, recaps, and other materials for internal and external meetings; present work internally to leadership and/or externally to other businesses
- 3 or more years of related experience
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Experience working on a new product development and pilot implementation
- Strong relational management and leadership skills
- Strong presentation development and delivery skills
- Strong experience using Microsoft suite, including PowerPoint
- Strong strategic and analytical skills
- Strong solution skills; flexible in times of change
- Advanced communication skills, both written and verbal; strong ability in coaching others to write, copyedit and judge creative
- Must be highly motivated, a passionate team player and proven track record of success
- Insurance industry experience preferred; Complex, Enterprise-wide B2B marketing and sales support experience preferred
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
That’s the day-to-day, now let’s talk about the rest of it. As we mentioned, Arity was founded by The Allstate Corporation. But you’ll be working for—and at—Arity. It’s the best of both worlds. You’ll get access to the full suite of Allstate benefits and work in a fast-paced startup culture. That’s more than just free breakfasts, brain breaks and ping pong. It’s a culture that encourages you to be you.
Sound like a fit? Apply now! We can’t wait to meet you.
Arity.com Instagram Twitter LinkedIn
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please click "here" for information regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please click "here" for information regarding the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To view the “EEO is the Law” poster click “here”. This poster provides information concerning the laws and procedures for filing complaints of violations of the laws with the Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs
To view the FMLA poster, click “here”. This poster summarizing the major provisions of the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) and telling employees how to file a complaint.
It is the Company’s policy to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs. Therefore, any discriminatory action taken on account of an employee’s ancestry, age, color, disability, genetic information, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual and reproductive health decision, marital status, medical condition, military or veteran status, national origin, race (include traits historically associated with race, including, but not limited to, hair texture and protective hairstyles), religion (including religious dress), sex, or sexual orientation that adversely affects an employee's terms or conditions of employment is prohibited. This policy applies to all aspects of the employment relationship, including, but not limited to, hiring, training, salary administration, promotion, job assignment, benefits, discipline, and separation of employment