Arity - Senior Product Marketing Manager
Founded by The Allstate Corporation in 2016, Arity is a data and analytics company focused on improving transportation. We collect and analyze enormous amounts of data, using predictive analytics to build solutions with a single goal in mind: to make transportation smarter, safer and more useful for everyone.
At the heart of that mission are the people that work here—the dreamers, doers and difference-makers that call this place home. As part of that team, your work will showcase both your intelligence and your creativity as you tackle real problems and put your talents towards transforming transportation.
That’s because at Arity, we believe work and life shouldn’t be at odds with one another. After all, we know that your unique qualities give you a unique perspective. We don’t just want you to see yourself here. We want you to be yourself here.
The purpose of the Product Marketing team at Arity is to lead the strategy, positioning, planning and development of B2B/B2C marketing strategies. These go-to-market strategies will drive product awareness, consideration, choice and loyalty to achieve short-term revenue targets while optimizing long-term profitability. This group is a core partner to the Product, Engineering, Design, Data and Sales teams to drive adoption of Arity products in market. They collaborate with the Brand and Sales Enablement Marketing team to deliver tactical marketing initiatives to the market.
As the Senior Product Marketing Manager for Mobile App and AdTech, you will provide in-depth customer and market knowledge that drives the Arity business and portfolio strategies to B2B customers. You will be responsible and accountable for market analysis and contribute to product positioning and communications, product adoption, revenue growth, and new Arity platform connections. You will lead cross-functional teams on complex project plans, direct staff/external agency partners, and influence business partners and strategies. The successful Senior Manager must possess a variety of competencies including advanced collaboration skills to achieve organizational buy-in both within and outside of Arity. This role requires a strategic thinker who is comfortable with ambiguity in the world of new product development. The ideal candidate has a passion for technology and how it can be used to create business outcomes for Mobile App companies, an innate ability to transform complex technical concepts into easy-to-understand messaging and materials, and the ability to build and improve scalable mechanisms for managing our work. Comfort with and experience in the Mobile App ecosystem and AdTech is a must.
- Identify and define the market opportunities for Arity's Mobile App solutions inclusive of AdTech and Data Streams, mapping customer segments, buyer personas with the propensity to buy and who will derive the greatest value.
- Lead market analysis/research to understand industry and consumer factors affecting existing and new product strategies.
- Act as the "voice of the customer" and provide a market & business perspective on value for product development teams
- Lead creation and refinement of differentiating product positioning, value propositions and/or concepts in conjunction with the Product Manager. Collaborate with the Customer/UX Research team to execute testing as appropriate.
- Develop and launch go-to-market strategies within segments as appropriate and be accountable for results
- Lead strategic development and integration of marketing/sales materials across platforms and programs such as sales sheets/demos, case studies, white papers, webinars, blog posts, emails, websites, social, event materials, etc.
- Work closely with select internal and external customers to gather requirements and assists Sales with customer presentations (as the "product expert")
- Ensure effective use of company resources; be accountable for program budgets; lead others in managing program budgets and provide monthly and quarterly budget forecasts to internal finance team; recommend and secure resources and project/program funding
- Develop sales presentations for internal and external meetings; present work internally to leadership and/or externally to other businesses
- Achieve results by creating a high-performance environment; manage, develop and direct staff, interns and marketing/advertising agency partners
- 12-18+ years of Product Marketing experience
- 5+ recent experience working in B2B SaaS, preferably in AdTech/MarTech, Mobile Data and/or programmatic industry domain
- Advanced presentation development and delivery skills
- Advanced experience using Microsoft suite, including PowerPoint;
- Familiarity with Salesforce, Pardot, DemandBase and/or similar Account Based Marketing tech stack tools
- Advanced relationship, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Advanced strategic and analytical skills
- Strong financial acumen
- Strong understanding of the product go-to-market life cycle and a track record of launching products in agile product development environments.
- Advanced solution skills; flexible in times of change
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal; excellent ability in coaching others to write, copyedit and judge creative
- Must be highly motivated, a passionate team player and provide a track record of successfully motivating teams
- Strong technical acumen, particularly in the development of software that incorporate a diverse set of data inputs
- Effectively lead and collaborate across boundaries to implement decisions and/or initiatives in an integrated manner
- Proven relationship management and leadership skills combined with the ability to influence others; and
- Strong people and thought leadership, and the ability to effectively mentor and coach others.
- Bachelor's degree required; MBA and/or Marketing-related undergraduate degree related field preferred
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
That’s the day-to-day, now let’s talk about the rest of it. As we mentioned, Arity was founded by The Allstate Corporation. But you’ll be working for—and at—Arity. It’s the best of both worlds. You’ll get access to the full suite of Allstate benefits and work in a fast-paced startup culture. That’s more than just free breakfasts, brain breaks and ping pong. It’s a culture that encourages you to be you.
Sound like a fit? Apply now! We can’t wait to meet you.
Arity.com Instagram Twitter LinkedIn
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please click "here" for information regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please click "here" for information regarding the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
It is the policy of Allstate to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender expression, disability, and citizenship status as a veteran with a disability or veteran of the Vietnam Era.