The Assistant Brand Manager will support a unique portfolio in the GTI family of brands. The Assistant Brand Manager will support the direction of the Dogwalkers Pre Roll brand, the strategy and execution behind our Rise private label brand, and Shine, and development of new brands and innovations in the category. As an Assistant Brand Manager at GTI, you will bring your enthusiasm for marketing and the cannabis industry and work collaboratively & cross-functionally with business development teams, sales, supply chain, and external partners to drive key initiatives and deliver results. Bring your consumer focus and help us make great things happen!
- Work with the Brand Director, Brand Manager, and cross-functional teams to develop and execute brand plans including new product launches, expansions, and restages across the Dogwalkers and & Shine brands, and assist in the development of integrated marketing campaigns
- Create collateral, merch, and other items that integrate brand marketing information and communicates key marketing programs, brand and product information to assist the sales teams
- Support consumer and trade communications and promotions for Dogwalkers and &Shine, including coordination with sales, retail, field marketing, and partners.
- Track brand forecasts and brand marketing expenses, including advertising and consumer promotions, throughout the year to manage within the given budget
- Work with the field marketing team, sales team, and Brand Directors to ensure the strategies and tactical plans are executed for our sponsored events and related industry functions
What we are looking for
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Management, or a related field
- Relevant brand marketing experience in the CPG industry is a HUGE plus
- Exceptional organization and project management skills
- Strong writing, presentation and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable with ambiguity and able to effectively balance pace and execution
- Demonstrated skill in building and working in strong cross-functional teams
- Genuine interest in and passion for the cannabis industry!
- Must pass all required background checks
- Must be and remain compliant with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry
- Must possess valid driver’s license
- Must be a minimum of 21 years of age Must be approved by state badging agency to work in cannabis industry