Assistant Brand Manager
About Green Thumb Industries:
Green Thumb Industries (GTI), a national cannabis consumer packaged goods company and retailer, is dedicated to providing dignified access to cannabis while giving back to the communities in which they serve. GTI manufactures and distributes a portfolio of branded cannabis products including Rythm, Dogwalkers, The Feel Collection, incredibles and Beboe, among others. The company also owns and operates rapidly growing national retail cannabis stores called Rise™ and Essence. Headquartered in Chicago, Illinois, GTI has 13 manufacturing facilities, licenses for 95 retail locations and operations across 12 U.S. markets. Established in 2014, GTI employs approximately 1,200 people and serves thousands of patients and customers each year. GTI was named a Best Workplace 2018 by Crain’s Chicago Business. More information is available at GTIgrows.com.
The Assistant Brand Manager will be responsible for supporting brand and product development, packaging, trade & consumer promotions and advertising, across both retail and manufacturing verticals for our portfolio of brands. As a Assistant Brand Manager at GTI, you will bring your moxie and enthusiasm to market new products in our emerging industry and will work collaboratively & cross-functionally with business development teams, sales, supply chain, and external partners to drive key initiatives and deliver results. Bring your consumer-minded marketing with premium brands and help us make it happen!
- Work in cross functional teams to develop and execute brand plans including new platform launches, line extensions and brand restages, and assist in the development of integrated marketing campaigns
- Partner with our Brand Directors to track brand forecasts and brand marketing expenses, including advertising and consumer promotions, throughout the year to manage within the given budget
- Assist the Brand Directors and broader marketing team to develop brand promotions and help coordinate all national and local brand promotions and events
- Work with the field marketing team, sales team, and Brand Directors to ensure the strategies and tactical plans are executed for our sponsored events and related industry functions
- Collaborate with sales, operations, and supply chain to coordinate and execute key strategic initiatives related to our portfolio of brands
- Contribute to our sales presentations, materials and collateral that integrate brand marketing information and communicates key marketing programs, brand and product information
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Management, or a related field
- Relevant brand marketing experience in the CPG industry is a HUGE plus, but not required
- Exceptional organization and project management skills
- Strong writing, presentation and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable with ambiguity and able to effectively balance pace and execution
- Demonstrated skill in building and working in strong cross-functional teams
- Genuine interest in and passion for the cannabis industry!
At GTI we believe that our corporate community should be a reflection of the communities we serve. We are dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture that celebrates diversity across race, sex, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, nationality, religion, experience, and thought—not only because it is right, but because it makes us better. Our mission—the right to wellness—informs our commitment to champion economic opportunities in communities disproportionately affected by the war on drugs through employment and community involvement. GTI is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
We can't wait to meet you.
Read Full Job Description