Assistant Field Marketing Manager - Chicago
RXBAR: We manufacture, market and distribute whole food protein bars. While the protein bar market is crowded, RXBARs are the cleanest protein bar available and our branding stands out. A unique, “No B.S” value proposition in a rapidly growing health food market has our company positioned for growth.
Assistant Field Marketing Manager: RXBAR is one of the fastest growing natural brands in the country. RXBAR needs your excitement and enthusiasm to help grow our brand. As part of the Field Marketing team, you’ll educate consumers on the ingredients, usage, where to purchase our product, and give people a taste of the RXBAR lifestyle. In this role, you will support the Field Marketing Activation Manager with administrative tasks and scheduling, assist with marketing functions, sample RXBAR in a direct and real tone, educate consumers on the ingredients, usage, and where to purchase our product. RXBAR Field Marketers embody the brand with integrity and a servant mindset and give people a taste of the RXBAR lifestyle.
General Functions + Job Responsibilities:
- Reports directly to Field Activation Marketing Manager
- Assist Field Activation Marketing Manager with:
- Scheduling teams
- Researching events
- Scheduling maintenance on branded vehicles
- Assessing inventory of product
- Managing resources such as branded wearables, giveaways, and marketing assets.
- Proofing weekly marketing recaps
- Wrangling event logistics (tents, COI, permits, etc.)
- Supervising, spot checking and recording (via photos or video) at events
- Other administrative tasks (such as finding all CrossFit gyms in a geography, researching demographic data, or researching retailer's store demo policies)
- Represent brand at retail and street samplings, events, and tradeshows
- Assist as necessary with event logistics including, but not limited to, set up and break down of event/sampling materials, load product, gather the crowd, greet and educate the audience on product line, and return of remaining product and infrastructure to storage.
Skills & Qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Experience with consumer promotions and field events
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to quickly set up, execute and tear down promotional items
- Ability to lift 35 pounds, load, set up, execute and tear down promotional items multiple times daily
- Must be able to stand for up to 8 hours/day for events
- Ability to take direction and apply new knowledge gained on-site
- Attention to detail
- Dependable and honest
- Approachable, friendly and outgoing - willing to talk to anyone at anytime
- Attention generator, energetic, and animated
- Must have a cell phone and internet access
- Flexibility to work days, nights, weekends and holidays as needed
- Strong team player
- Must have current driver’s license and clean driving record
- Must have the flexibility to travel regionally and nationally on occasion (1-5 days per month)
Total Rewards Package: Competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package, 401K plan with RXBAR match, cell phone & fitness membership reimbursement, subsidized commuter benefits, bike & helmet, unlimited RXBARs, RXBAR gear and invaluable experience growing a company.
Please NO Recruiter or Third Party / Agency Inquiries
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, disability, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, sexual orientation, age, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.