Assoc Mgr Marketing at Walgreens
Participates in leading, designing, creating, and delivering marketing programs to support the growth and expansion of Walgreens products and services. Develops and delivers presentations and provides reports based on information collected such as marketing trends, competition, new products, and pricing.
- Leads the implementation of marketing programs to support Walgreens products and services.
- Partners with the team to recommend action, scheduling and planning projects, estimating cost and managing projects to completion.
- Evaluates and recommends marketing opportunities consistent with business objectives; provides marketing support throughout the organization.
- Implements marketing strategies and programs in collaboration with business team. Communicates new ideas to manager.
- Develops and delivers presentations and provides reports for the business to provide marketing information which may include marketing trends, competition, new products, and pricing.
- Works with external vendors and third parties to develop and maintain positive relationships. Builds and enhances internal and external partnerships.
An Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/veterans
Walgreens (www.walgreens.com) is included in the Retail Pharmacy USA Division of Walgreens Boots Alliance, Inc. (Nasdaq: WBA), a global leader in retail and wholesale pharmacy. As America’s most loved pharmacy, health and beauty company, Walgreens purpose is to champion the health and wellbeing of every community in America. Operating more than 9,000 retail locations across America, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands, Walgreens is proud to be a neighborhood health destination serving approximately 8 million customers each day. Walgreens pharmacists play a critical role in the U.S. healthcare system by providing a wide range of pharmacy and healthcare services. To best meet the needs of customers and patients, Walgreens offers a true omnichannel experience, with platforms bringing together physical and digital, supported by the latest technology to deliver high-quality products and services in local communities nationwide.
- Bachelor’s degree and at least 2 years of marketing or advertising experience; OR high school or GED and at least four (4) years of marketing or advertising experience
- Knowledge of the methods, principles, and practices of marketing, advertising, and/or publishing.
- Knowledge of tools, techniques for collecting, collating and analyzing information about existing or potential markets and market needs.
- Experience providing customer service to internal and external customers, including meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Experience developing and delivering presentations to various audience levels within an organization.
- Experience leading cross-functional teams.
- Experience with project management (for example: planning, organizing, and managing resources to bring about the successful completion of specific project goals and objectives).
- Experience with MS Office Suite
- Willing to travel up to 15% of the time for business purposes (within state and out of state).
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field such as marketing, communications, or business administration.
- Masters Degree or MBA.
- Experience in the indirect management of team members, including assisting in the development, training and assignment of work/projects to other members of a team.
- Experience working with project/campaign budgets.
- Intermediate level skill in Microsoft Excel (for example: using SUM function, setting borders, setting column width, inserting charts, using text wrap, sorting, setting headers and footers and/or print scaling).