Associate, B2B Marketing
About The Opportunity
Got a taste for something new?
We’re Grubhub, the nation’s leading online and mobile food ordering company. Since 2004 we’ve been connecting hungry diners to the local restaurants they love. We’re moving eating forward with no signs of slowing down.
With more than 80,000 restaurants and over 14 million diners across 1,600 U.S. cities and London, we’re delivering like never before. Incredible tech is our bread and butter, but amazing people are our secret ingredient. Rigorously analytical and customer-obsessed, our employees develop the fresh ideas and brilliant programs that keep our brands going and growing.
Long story short, keeping our people happy, challenged and well-fed is priority one. Interested? Let’s talk. We’re eager to show you what we bring to the table.
Grubhub is looking for an Associate, B2B Marketing who will be responsible for driving acquisition, engagement and retention programs for Grubhub delivery partners (drivers/ bikers) nationwide. Reporting into the Driver Marketing Lead, this integrated marketing position will be responsible for deploying, reporting on and optimizing campaigns across various channels including email, display, SEO/SEM, social, events, and more. This position has a direct impact on our marketing strategy and will be supporting a fast-growing business. The ideal candidate is an enthusiastic, experienced, and creative self-starter that will jump in and make an immediate impact.
Some Challenges You’ll Tackle
- Manage and maintain integrated acquisition, engagement and retention programs, including post-campaign analysis and optimization
- Create and execute email campaigns. Build campaigns through segmentation; understanding how to leverage data to target key audiences
- Oversee marketing operations functions, including lead management, vendor management, systems support
- Responsible for reporting metrics and tracking goals against each campaign
- Continuously explore new opportunities for driver network growth and engagement, including new channels, technologies and partnerships
- Work across departments and functional roles, including local market management, operations, marketing, IT and product, to successfully move projects to completion
You Should Have
- Bachelors degree in relevant concentration
- At least 1-3 years in a results-focused marketing position with the majority of experience focused on B2B marketing
- Experience using Microsoft Office Suite with a solid understanding of how to use Excel for reporting and analysis
- Strong organizational skills and self-motivation, with the ability to work independently in a fast paced environment
- Comfortable participating in large cross-functional meetings and formally presenting to groups
- Experience analyzing web, email and campaign metrics
- Experience with common social media platforms
- Must have experience building campaigns and programs in Marketo (or equivalent marketing automation software)
- Experience using reporting platforms and tools (Tableau, Google Analytics)
- Strong written and verbal communications skills, including exceptional proof-reading skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects
Got these? Even better:
- Experience marketing for a technology company
- Experience in Salesforce or similar CRM tool
And Of Course, Perks!
- Unlimited paid vacation days. Choose how your time is spent.
- Never go hungry! We provide weekly GrubHub/Seamless credit.
- Regular in-office social events, including happy hours, wine tastings, karaoke, bingo with prizes and more.
- Company-Wide initiatives encouraging innovation, continuous learning and cross-department connections.
We deliver favorites every day. Join us as we move eating forward.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: DOL Poster. If you are applying for a job in the U.S. and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.