Associate, B2B Marketing
About The Opportunity
Here at Grubhub we’ve been dedicated to giving diners the most convenient way to order food from their favorite restaurants (whether that’s a late night Chalupa from Taco Bell or a salad for lunch from a local restaurant the day after they enjoyed said late night Chalupa).
While we are food-obsessed, we are also customer-obsessed. We look to constantly innovate our technology so our diners’ food experience is memorable, restaurant owners get more business and individuals across the country looking for work can deliver the food from the restaurant to the diner flawlessly. We take great pride in knowing that we are a part of 20+ million diners food ordering experience and we are partnered with 125,000 restaurants in 2,400 US cities across our suite of apps (Grubhub, LevelUp, Seamless, Tapingo, AllMenus and MenuPages).
Want to be a part of the biggest movement in the US that is moving eating forward? If so, we want to talk to you - and hear what’s your favorite restaurant for food delivery!
Some Challenges You’ll Tackle
- Implement engagement programs and nurture streams that target and engage key audience segments to drive upsell and product feature adoption.
- Execute quarterly bespoke engagement campaigns.
- Partner with CRM and restaurant product teams to build integrated email, push/ SMS text, in-product IMF, and IVR campaigns for existing restaurants.
- Develop and implement marketing campaigns in support of new product/feature and program launches.
- Support managing ad hoc requests and launching marketing campaigns for our primary stakeholders.
- Maintain relationship with Restaurant Success teams including communicating marketing strategy, driving cross-functional campaign participation and reporting on campaign performance.
You Should Have
- BA in Marketing, Journalism, Advertising, Communications, or another quantitative field
- 2-3 years of experience in a marketing role
- Excellent project management skills
- Proven ability to utilize data driven insights to initiate action
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities and tasks in a fast-paced setting
- Strong written and verbal communication skills - ability to clearly communicate results, key learnings, areas of opportunities for programs
- Experience using a Marketing Automation tool (e.g. Marketo, Hubspot, Braze)
Got these? Even Better!
- Experience with A/B testing
- Experience using Salesforce or other CRM
And Of Course, Perks!
- Flexible PTO. It’s true, no strings attached and all the time you need to recharge.
- Better Benefits. Get quality insurance, flex-spending accounts, retirement options and commuter perks.
- Free Food. Kitchens are stocked and free Grubhub each week.
- Stock Up. All of our employees are owners, in fact, they’re granted Restricted Stock Units, which means we’re all in it to win it.
- Casual Culture. Catch rays on the rooftop or get comfy on a couch and get to know your coworkers — because work, should be a place you want to be.
We deliver favorites every day. Join us as we move eating forward.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here:DOL Poster. Grubhub is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.