Associate Director, International Social Media & Influencer Marketing at Vital Proteins
Vital Proteins is an emerging, dynamic brand consisting of a team of passionate individuals who believe whole-food-based nutrition is essential for overall health, fitness and wellbeing. Our team is comprised of intelligent and innovative talent who work collaboratively to ensure creativity, success, and global growth. At Vital Proteins, our mission is to empower our company, team, and customers to live a full, vibrant life. We seek to develop and support the right people, with the right chemistry, who continually ask questions, and in turn will develop and tactically execute good ideas. We are looking for individuals to help us think smarter and put a lot of ideas on the table in a short amount of time. Building a great company is our goal. Quality individuals and getting the team right is our business plan.
The Associate Director, International Social Media & Influencer Marketing will be the key liaison between Vital Proteins’ global social media/influencer team and social/influencer relations managers in international markets. This position will be the daily contact for all international markets, ensuring all marketing and social/influencer strategies and initiatives are cascaded and properly executed internationally, as well as managing monthly reporting for all international markets. monitor KPIs will be expected to achieve high growth for social platform followings and engagement, providing in-depth, analytical, monthly reports on KPIs. Supporting the Director of International Social Media & Influencer Marketing and Global Marketing Director, this position will assist with tailoring social media and influencer marketing strategies to meet the needs of individual markets and execution.
This position will be dual-reporting to the Director of International Social Media and Influencer Marketing and Sr. Director, Global Marketing.
What you will be responsible for:
- Support the Director of International Social Media & Influencer Marketing and Sr. Director Global Marketing with developing and executing best-in-class social programs and developing content in alignment with key stakeholders and cross-functional partners, including innovation, marketing and education teams
- Support International Influencer Marketing/Social Media Managers and ensure seamless, streamlined communication with cross-functional team members
- Day-to-day communication with International Influencer Marketing/Social Media Managers, providing global marketing and social/influencer strategies and recommendations to be executed at the local level
- Stay up to date on new international social media/influencer tools, best practices, competitive activity and other social media leaders to bring early adopter technologies and trends to Vital Proteins
- Assist with day-to-day operations of the global brand’s social media presence, including Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, Youtube and Twitter, ensuring international markets have a presence and are supported across global social media platforms
- Support monthly reporting on KPIs, including influencer partnerships and outreach, follower growth of social platforms, engagement, conversation, amplification and leads across owned channels to guide and optimize overall global social/influencer strategy
- Act as a brand representative of the Vital Proteins brand, embodying the mission, values and passion for the community
Who you are:
- 5+ years related experience – social media and influencer marketing, global experience preferred
- Available to work outside of standard working hours (9-5)
- Bachelor's degree required
- Branding, CPG experience highly valued
- Strong interdepartmental communication skills, detail oriented
- Experience liaising with international partners and retailers a plus
- Highly engaged in and active on social media and within the influencer space
- Creative and innovative thinker, organized, detail-oriented, team player and solution-oriented.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects
- Team player with ability to interface with many departments
- Passionate about wellness and CPG industry
- Excellent communication, presentation and writing skills, with a strategic POV on brand presentations and executive briefings
- Must be able to read, write and understand English