Associate, Marketing (CRM Operations) at Grubhub
About The Opportunity
We’re all about connecting hungry diners with our network of over 300,000 restaurants nationwide. Innovative technology, user-friendly platforms and streamlined delivery capabilities set us apart and make us an industry leader in the world of online food ordering. When you join our team, you become part of a community that works together to innovate, solve problems, grow, work hard and have a ton of fun in the process!
Why Work For Us
Grubhub is a place where authentically fun culture meets innovation and teamwork. We believe in empowering people and opening doors for new opportunities. If you’re looking for a place that values strong relationships, embraces diverse ideas–all while having fun together–Grubhub is the place for you!
We’re seeking a CRM Operations Associate to execute campaigns and generate cross-campaign insights. The role requires prior email experience and familiarity with ESPs, including segmentation, deployment, and basic HTML knowledge. The role is based out of our Chicago office (remote/WFH until further notice).
The Impact You Will Make
- CRM Operations: execute email / push / SMS messaging for recurring, triggered and dynamic content-driven campaigns:
- Set up email, push, and SMS campaigns in Braze
- Map dynamic fields to the HTML code
- Test, schedule, deploy
- Provide feedback, test, and troubleshoot
- Email templates: work closely with Creative/Development teams to modify email templates for reuse within our ESP
- Process improvements: identify and implement email campaign deployment process improvements
- CRM insights:
- Collect insights from completed tests
- Help establish best practices and team processes
- Monitor industry trends and identify areas of opportunity
- Work closely with stakeholders to recommend messages and channels based on performance and standards
What You Bring to the Table
- 2+ years of experience in email or digital marketing
- Bachelor’s degree
- Hands-on experience with ESP (i.e. Braze, Responsys, Iterable, ExactTarget, Adobe Campaign)
- Attention to detail is absolutely must-have
- Self-starter - need to see opportunities and help lead solutions day-to-day, take pride in work
- Excellent communications, organization, teamwork and follow-up skills
- Curious - asks “why” and “why not?”
- Ability to manage multiple projects
Got These? Even Better:
- Experience with Braze
And Of Course, Perks!
- Flexible PTO. Grubhub employees enjoy a generous amount of time to recharge.
- Health and Wellness. Excellent medical benefits, employee network groups and paid parental leave are just a few of our programs to support your overall well-being.
- Competitive Pay. You’ll receive a competitive base salary with eligibility for generous incentives, bonuses, commission or RSUs (role-specific).
- Learning and Career Growth. Your personal and professional development is a priority at Grubhub. We empower you to be a leader and grow your career through training, coaching and mentorship opportunities.
- MealPerks. Get meals on us! Our employees get a weekly Grubhub credit to enjoy and support local restaurants.
- Fun. Every Grubhub office has an employee-led Culture Crew that connects people through fun, meaningful events and initiatives like Wellness Wednesdays, Slack competitions and virtual happy hours!
- Social Impact. At Grubhub we believe in giving back through programs like the Grubhub Community Relief Fund and donating $1 million to the Equal Justice Initiative in 2020. Employees are also given paid time off each year to support the causes that are important to them.
- COVID-19 Response. All of our employees are currently working from home and will be for the foreseeable future. We look forward to seeing everyone in-office when it’s safe to return.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome diversity and encourage a workplace that is just as diverse as the customers we serve. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. If you’re applying for a job in the U.S. and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an email to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.