A BIT ABOUT US
The Marketing Store is a consumer engagement agency that believes in the power of experience to build brands. Experience is any valuable interaction between a brand and consumer, and it’s the currency of 21st century marketing; consumers are placing greater value on it, technology provides brands with greater opportunity to deliver, and it’s the key to unlocking huge growth.
Our core skill is therefore transforming brands, products and services into experiences. To leave lasting impressions and influence future purchasing decisions.
We do this through our expertise in the sharing of experience and the science of experience. Yet none of this can be achieved without our investment in people and culture. We’re committed to breaking down silos to create more efficient and better-connected working processes. That’s why we are a people-first agency, built to serve consumer-first brands.
WHAT ARE OUR PEOPLE LIKE?
Our agency is home to creative problem solvers. Those who overcome any obstacle to successfully put consumer-first ideas, products and technologies into market.
People who wear their talent lightly. Willing to be part of a close community that pushes them to be better.
Because our goal is to bring people and brands closer together. Closer insights, closer connections and closer collaboration breed better, more effective work. It’s this dedication to getting closer that drives us to go further.
WHO WE WORK WITH
We apply insightful, strategic, brand-building processes to the creation industry-leading, award-winning promotions, digital experiences, retail activations, CRM and loyalty programs, premiums and brand events.
Our clients include McDonald’s, Nissan, Infiniti, T-Mobile and more!
WHAT YOU WILL BRING TO THE AGENCY
We are seeking a self-motivated, solution-oriented and resourceful individual to join our Digital Marketing Operations team as an Associate Marketing Ops Manager. This individual will work closely with the Marketing Operations team on pre-campaign deployment tasks, execution, and quality assurance for weekly digital campaigns. This individual joins the Marketing Operations team which is responsible for successful and accurate client campaign deployments weekly.
Digging deeper on the details:
- Owns active campaign work and assists with overflow work as necessary
- Conducts campaign operations tasks for mobile app/offers product
- Serves as lynchpin within end-to-end marketing operations process relative to content, creative, and legal for campaign/program content
- As such, traffics local campaigns including:
- Scheduling and executing push notification campaigns
- Scheduling and executing mobile offers
- Implementing and verifying tracking elements
- Shared responsibility to create, develop, and maintain campaign ops processes, best practices, and training documentation
- Collaborate with Account Management and Product on problem solving related to campaign performance in a timely manner
- Collaborates with and participates in cross-functional problem solving related to campaign performance in a timely manner
Desired Skills & Experience
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE WOULD LIKE YOU TO HAVE
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or other related field
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in a digital ad operations or digital content management for a media publisher or ad agency
- Passion for mobile and the digital industry and interested in how things work
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Extremely organized with an impeccable eye for detail
- Reliable for efficiency, accuracy
- Exceptional trouble-shooting and creative problem solving to meet high performance demands
- Self-motivated and proactive with superior organization skills
- Experience in building strong relationships with clients and co-workers. Must be diplomatic, a strategist, and a clear communicator
- Strong relationship building skills with a high degree of professionalism
- Comfortable with working in a fast paced, repetitive environment
- Ability to quickly adapt and evolve with new technology & tools
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Effective problem solver and able to navigate through any situation
- Ability to quickly understand new processes and identify operational opportunities
- A commitment to exceptional service and delivery
- Experience working & communicating effectively with cross-functional departments; sales, marketing, product, and creative
Thank you for your interest in The Marketing Store.
Please note that we will only contact candidates who are selected for an interview.
The Marketing Store is an equal opportunity employer.
We do not accept unsolicited calls, resumes or candidate referrals from recruiters and agencies.