Associate Marketing Operations Manager
The Marketing Store, a HAVI company, is a privately held global Agency that innovates, optimizes and drives marketing promotions and supply chains of many of the best-known brands in the world. When you work at The Marketing Store, you have a chance to make your mark – to be a part of work that drives value, brings a smile and keeps everyday life moving forward. Which means it’s not the size of our global footprint, but rather your personal fingerprint, that has the power to make a real difference for our customers… and to touch the lives of people both at home and around the world.
We are staffed by a senior team of classically trained marketing professionals. Having developed an insightful, strategic, brand-building process for creating advertising campaigns, we have adapted this same thinking to promotions, digital, direct, the Internet, CRM, loyalty, premiums and events. The result is unique solutions that cover the gamut of marketing channels. Our clients include McDonald’s, Nissan, Infiniti, T-Mobile and more!
We are seeking a self-motivated, solution-oriented and resourceful individual to join our Digital Marketing Operations team as an Associate Marketing Ops Manager. This individual will work closely with the Marketing Operations team on pre-campaign deployment tasks, execution, and quality assurance for weekly digital campaigns. This individual joins the Marketing Operations team which is responsible for successful and accurate client campaign deployments weekly.
- Owns active campaign work and assists with overflow work as necessary
- Conducts campaign operations tasks for mobile app/offers product
- Serves as lynchpin within end-to-end marketing operations process relative to content, creative, and legal for campaign/program content
- As such, traffics local campaigns including:
- Scheduling and executing push notification campaigns
- Scheduling and executing mobile offers
- Implementing and verifying tracking elements
- Shared responsibility to create, develop, and maintain campaign ops processes, best practices, and training documentation
- Collaborate with Account Management and Product on problem solving related to campaign performance in a timely manner
- Collaborates with and participates in cross-functional problem solving related to campaign performance in a timely manner
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or other related field
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in a digital ad operations or digital content management for a media publisher or ad agency
- Passion for mobile and the digital industry and interested in how things work
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Extremely organized with an impeccable eye for detail
- Reliable for efficiency, accuracy
- Exceptional trouble-shooting and creative problem solving to meet high performance demands
- Self-motivated and proactive with superior organization skills
- Experience in building strong relationships with clients and co-workers. Must be diplomatic, a strategist, and a clear communicator
- Strong relationship building skills with a high degree of professionalism
- Comfortable with working in a fast paced, repetitive environment
- Ability to quickly adapt and evolve with new technology & tools
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Effective problem solver and able to navigate through any situation
- Ability to quickly understand new processes and identify operational opportunities
- A commitment to exceptional service and delivery
- Experience working & communicating effectively with cross-functional departments; sales, marketing, product, and creative
The Marketing Store provides comprehensive benefits offerings to all full-time employees starting on day one. Our benefits include options for medical and dental insurance, 401(k) plan with Company matching provision, profit sharing, flexible spending accounts, tuition reimbursement, life insurance, health and wellness benefits (including discounts on products & services), employee assistance program, and disability insurance.
Thank you for your interest in The Marketing Store.
Please note that we will only contact candidates who are selected for an interview.
The Marketing Store is an equal opportunity employer.
We do not accept unsolicited calls, resumes or candidate referrals from recruiters and agencies.