Got a taste for something new?
We’re Grubhub, the nation’s leading online and mobile food ordering company. Since 2004 we’ve been connecting hungry diners to the local restaurants they love. We’re moving eating forward with no signs of slowing down.
With more than 80,000 restaurants and over 14 million diners across 1,600 U.S. cities and London, we’re delivering like never before. Incredible tech is our bread and butter, but amazing people are our secret ingredient. Rigorously analytical and customer-obsessed, our employees develop the fresh ideas and brilliant programs that keep our brands going and growing.
Long story short, keeping our people happy, challenged and well-fed is priority one. Interested? Let’s talk. We’re eager to show you what we bring to the table.
GrubHub is looking for a Marketing Associate of Partnerships to support the development and implementation of enterprise partnerships and co-marketing opportunities. Reporting into our Sr. Associate of Partnerships, this individual will be responsible for all stages of co-marketing with our enterprise restaurant partners including: creating marketing programs that drive more business for the restaurants, selling in the proposed campaigns internally and to the restaurant partners, negotiating with restaurant partners for inclusion in their marketing and media and supporting expanding existing relationships through marketing. This individual will also be required to work with stakeholders across Grubhub’s different departments and teams and will be responsible for driving growth through these efforts to support the business objectives of Grubhub.
Some Challenges You’ll Tackle
- Create co-marketing proposals based on restaurant and Grubhub data and trends, as well as market and business needs. Effectively communicate those needs to both internal and external teams
- Maintain co-marketing calendars of year-long marketing plans across Grubhub and priority restaurant channels
- Support multiple restaurant partnerships and projects of varying size in a fast pace environment
- Interact with different management levels both internally and externally. Collaborate effectively with CRM, PR, B2B, sales, account managers and product marketing teams to create integrated programs that support multiple business and restaurant objectives
- Support enterprise account managers to expand current restaurant relationships and help sell in new restaurant partners with marketing
- Streamline enterprise account manager requests to appropriate marketing lead
- Execute Grubhub activations at various restaurant and industry conferences
- Face challenges with optimism and strive for innovation and excellence in everything you do
You Should Have
- 2-3 years of experience in partnership management, business development, advertising account management and/or marketing
- Excellent negotiation, communications, organization, data/measurement and team-work
- Cross-functional project management skills and experience working with creative teams
- Proven success executing end-to-end marketing campaigns including managing project timelines and implementations.
- Strong presentation and deck development skills
- Proactive approach and enthusiasm to problem identification and solving.
- Able to evaluate a situation through restaurant partners’ perspective
- Detail oriented, creative thinker and efficiency-minded – balancing strategy with operational requirement.
Got These? Even Better:
- Experience preferred working with digital and/or e-commerce brands.
- Previous work in agency, marketing partnership and/or restaurant marketing.
- Event and vendor/production experience
And Of Course, Perks!
- Unlimited paid vacation days. Choose how your time is spent.
- Never go hungry! We provide weekly GrubHub/Seamless credit.
- Regular in-office social events, including happy hours, wine tastings, karaoke, bingo with prizes and more.
- Company-Wide initiatives encouraging innovation, continuous learning and cross-department connections.
We deliver favorites every day. Join us as we move eating forward.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: DOL Poster. If you are applying for a job in the U.S. and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.