Associate Partner Marketing Manager at Affirm
Affirm is reinventing credit to make it more honest and friendly, giving consumers the flexibility to buy now and pay later without any hidden fees or compounding interest.
Affirm is looking for a hardworking Partner Marketing Lead to support cross-channel campaigns with our merchants to drive business results. You will support 360° marketing campaigns for Affirm merchants aligning with both Affirm and merchant marketing goals and objectives!
You'll work with our merchant partners and internal cross-functional teams including Client Success, Communications, Brand and Creative, Growth and Integrated Marketing, Sales, and Legal and Compliance to conceptualize, plan, and deliver impactful campaigns intended to drive new user acquisition, repeat usage, total loan origination and increase life-time value! You should feel comfortable thinking across several different industries including fashion, home, travel, lifestyle, and omnichannel retail. And, be equipped to build strong, long-term relationships with marketing counterparts at key Affirm clients.What You'll Do
- Support development and execution on a wide range of co-marketing campaigns across key verticals and marketing channels. From GTM plans to monthly strategy planning, this role will work with cross-functional leaders internally and externally.
- Nurture marketing relationships with a select set of key partners.
- Help identify campaign targets driven by business goals focused on acquisition, engagement and loan origination.
- Work closely with the Brand Design and Content teams to build and develop campaign creative and content assets.
- Support mission-critical processes such as maintaining the partner marketing budget, comprehensive co-marketing calendar, compliance submissions, and more.
- Use industry knowledge and research to forecast marketing opportunities that drive business goals.
- Partner with cross-functional internal teams to drive process efficiencies and share takeaways to advise future-state.
- Lead all inbound RFP requests and optimize the process
- 5+ years in Brand, Product or Partner Marketing experience
- Experience working with partners to co-develop plans and launch marketing programs across multiple media channels.
- Analytical thinking and a focus on performance metrics to build robust campaigns.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to work optimally with cross-functional teams.
- Ability to influence teams and individuals as well as utilize resources and relationships for efficient results.
- Motivated self-starter always looking to share acquired knowledge with others.
- Experience working with online retail, merchandising, and customer acquisition.
- Understanding of cross-media strategy, planning, and measurement.
- Experience writing creative briefs, testing creative, and adapting based on insights.
- Background using both brand marketing and performance analytics to continuously optimize.
- Understand the media landscape with paid media experience preferred.
- In-store marketing experience is a plus.