Associate Partner Marketing Manager at Affirm
Affirm is reinventing credit to make it more honest and friendly, giving consumers the flexibility to buy now and pay later without any hidden fees or compounding interest. Affirm, Inc. proudly includes Affirm, PayBright, and Returnly.
Affirm is looking for a passionate Partner Marketing Associate Manager to support cross-channel campaigns with our merchants to drive business results. You will support 360° marketing campaigns for Affirm merchants aligning with both Affirm and merchant marketing goals and objectives.
You'll work closely with our merchant partners and internal cross-functional teams including Client Success, Communications, Brand and Creative, Growth and Integrated Marketing, Sales, and Legal and Compliance to ideate, plan, and deliver impactful campaigns intended to drive new user acquisition, repeat usage, total loan origination and increase life-time value. You should feel comfortable thinking across several different industries including fashion, home, travel, lifestyle and omnichannel retail. And, be equipped to build strong, long-term relationships with marketing counterparts at key Affirm clients.What You'll Do
- Support development and execution on a wide range of co-marketing campaigns across key verticals and marketing channels. From GTM plans to monthly strategy planning, this role will work with cross-functional leaders internally and externally.
- Partner with cross-functional internal teams to drive process efficiencies and share learnings to inform future-state.
- Manage all inbound RFP requests and optimize the process
- Nurture marketing relationships with a select set of key partners.
- Help identify campaign targets driven by business goals focused on acquisition, engagement and loan origination.
- Work closely with the Brand design, Content teams, and external agencies to create and develop campaign creative and content assets.
- Support business critical processes such as maintaining the partner marketing budget, comprehensive co-marketing calendar, compliance submissions and more.
- Leverage industry knowledge and research to forecast marketing opportunities that drive business goals.
- Manage merchant selection process cross-functionally to support integrated marketing moments.
- At least 6+ years in Partner, Brand or Product Marketing experience
- Experience working with partners to co-develop plans and launch marketing programs across multiple media channels.
- Analytical thinking and data oriented. Focus on performance metrics to build high performing campaigns.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to work effectively cross-functionally.
- Ability to influence teams and individuals as well as effectively leverage and utilize resources and relationships for optimal results.
- Motivated self-starter always looking to share acquired knowledge with others.
- Experience working with online retail, merchandising, and customer acquisition.
- Understanding of cross-media strategy, planning and measurement.
- Experience writing creative briefs, testing creative and adapting based on insights.
- Background using both brand marketing and performance analytics to continuously optimize.
- Understand the media landscape with paid media experience preferred.
- In-store marketing experience is a plus.
Location - Remote U.S.
At Affirm, People Come First is one of our core values, and that’s why diversity and inclusion are vital to our priorities as an equal opportunity employer. You can read about our D&I program here and our progress thus far in our 2020 DEI Report.
We also believe It’s On Us to provide an inclusive interview experience for all, including people with disabilities. We are happy to provide reasonable accommodations to candidates in need of individualized support during the hiring process.