Avant is dedicated to building premier digital banking solutions for the middle class through a combination of technology, analytics and superior customer service. Since 2012, Avant has connected over 1.5 million customers to over $7.5 billion in loans and 800,000 credit cards. A high growth financial technology company, Avant has been featured in The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, TechCrunch, Fortune, Bloomberg, and has raised over $600 million of equity capital. Visit www.avant.com for more information.
Avant is growing its Business Development & Partnerships team. We are looking for a self-driven, partner facing candidate to join our team. The Strategic Partner Associate will drive the growth of Avant’s partnership and customer base.
This role is responsible for strategic partner management, data driven optimizations, and existing partner success. This role requires strategic thinking, execution and holding yourself and stakeholders accountable to deliver successful partnerships.
The ideal candidate has managed cross-functional projects and is comfortable working in a fast-paced environment. They understand the importance of navigating between internal and external parties to make a partnership successful. Lastly, they understand the ‘goal’ and can drive results to reach the set goal.
What you do at Avant
- Develop and oversee the strategic vision of customer acquisitions through our Affiliate/Partnerships Channel through collaboration with key stakeholders, optimizing toward performance-based KPIs and staying abreast of new opportunities or capabilities with our book of existing partners
- Monitor affiliate marketing trends to define, size, and prioritize new and expansion partnership opportunities.
- Help develop and manage monthly affiliate budgets and adherence to plan and primary KPIs of the channel overall.
- Monitor day to day affiliate activities and centralize communications internally and externally always considering our breadth of financial products
- Utilize your analytical skills to forecast and evaluate the performance of affiliates to identify key levers and opportunities for growth
- Serve as a key stakeholder for the Affiliate channel efforts across internal and external teams to ensure that we're prioritizing initiatives and high impact projects accordingly
- Provide strategic guidance to increase Avant’s ROI with each partner
- Develop best practices and efficient processes to optimize partner campaigns
Why you are a fit at Avant
- BA/BS Degree
- 2-5 years in business development, product partnerships, management consulting, affiliate management and/or FinTech
- Client facing experience with strong presentation and written communication skills
- Strong skills in MS Excel, PowerPoint, Word and/or corresponding Google applications
- Experience with analytics software or platforms and is able to pull insights from data
- Discipline to work independently and meet established deadlines with an exceptional attention to detail
- Proven ability to prioritize tasks, handle multiple projects and frequent reporting in a fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail, accountability and pride in quality of work
- Knows how to collaborate with and influence both internal and external partners
Check out our Avant Blog!
Why Avant is a fit for you:
At Avant, we believe our values make a difference:
We value, support, and help each other grow
We are committed to active inclusion and diversity
We are transparent and believe the best idea wins
We succeed when our customers succeed
We get sh!t done… responsibly
And we keep it fun!
We believe that ideas are more important than titles, everything is more fun together, everyone drives change, and everyone is an owner. While we believe the perks and benefits that we offer are terrific, nothing excites us more than having the ability to collaborate with intelligent, highly-motivated and talented people on challenging problems as we work to change the face of online lending.
Avant is an equal opportunity employer and individuals seeking employment are considered without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation or gender identity), age, disability or genetic information or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local law, regulation or ordinance.