What’s Our Dish
Announced in May 2018, Peapod Digital Labs (PDL) is an Ahold Delhaize USA company that powers the eCommerce and digital strategies for the Great Local Brands of Ahold Delhaize USA. Accelerating growth in digital and personalization capabilities, PDL is an innovation lab focused on meeting the changing needs of customers, regardless of when, where, and how consumers choose to shop.
Peapod continues to be a consumer-facing eCommerce brand, and is part of Peapod Digital Labs, focused on growing Peapod sales to consumers.
Browse the Aisles:
The B2B Analyst will provide analysis and campaign reporting from multiple sources (offline and online data) that will drive key decisions for improving the performance of eCommerce B2B campaigns. The core of this role is generating and translating complicated performance data from a variety of sources into a valuable, data-based analytical story easily digestible for stakeholders across the organization.
This role will be responsible for working with the broader marketing teams and channel owners to align campaign objectives and KPIs, develop performance measurement plans, define data requirements, extract/manage data, and make recommendations for campaign and content optimization. This position is responsible for developing and delivering insightful and actionable reports that tell a performance story. It will have a strong focus on insights vs. data reporting with responsibility for driving performance outcomes and priorities.
What's "in-store" for the role:
- Provide data analysis and strategic insights to help accelerate the sales growth and profitability of b2b campaigns (e.g. paid search, display, social, and organic test and learn efforts)
- Translates customer behavioral information into accurate, insightful and predictive information for business stakeholders.
- Monitors external impacts to customer shopping behavior to shape customer contact.
- Act as strategic counsel to channel owners on marketing effectiveness, media attribution, ROI, optimization strategies and customer funnel dynamics with an emphasis on conversion
- Provide subject matter expertise on digital media attribution, experimental design, media mix, budget allocation, audience and programmatic strategy, consumer insights and competitive analysis
- Manipulate and mine data across multiple platforms to identify opportunities to scale marketing campaigns
- Work with data systems and teams to enhance the data management and reporting environment tools and ensure the quality and timeliness of all data inputs related to multi-channel attribution analyses for Peapod Digital Lab's eCommerce business
- Partner with other PDL database and analytics teams to guide technical build-out and/or support of databases, query tools, reporting tools, BI tools, dashboards, etc. that enable analysis, modeling and advanced data visualization in support of B2B and customer funnel modeling
- Collaborate with marketing measurement, marketing and external vendor partners to drive and develop enhancements to analytics process and deliverables
- Build, maintain and evolve customer level attribution models to explain behavioral shifts associated with exposure to a varying combination of test and learn initiatives
- Deliver insights and recommendations to various stakeholders leveraging multi-channel insights; clearly and effectively communicate successes and failures of campaigns to the team
- Manage, organize, and present KPI and marketing performance reporting across paid search, display, SEO, marketplaces, and other digital channels while delivering both regular and ad hoc reports; develop new dashboards, scorecards and reporting tools as required by stakeholders
- Application of analytical, statistical modeling and forecasting methods in support of annual Budgeting process
- Monitor and analyze the effectiveness of landing pages, display banner, ad copy, and other creative assets
- Research and identify customer segments for targeted campaigns
- Work with Product Teams to implement and analyze A/B or Multi-Variant tests to provide in-depth insights relating to campaign, customer journey and conversion optimization
Key Ingredients- What you bring to the table
- Bachelor's degree required; Marketing, Business, Economics, Finance or Computer Science preferred
- 5+ years of experience in digital & performance marketing required
- Hands-on experience with Google Analytics and Adwords
- Strong quantitative skills required to analyze and optimize campaign performance
- Experience presenting complex data analyses to mid-level management and above
- Experience with Tableau/Visualization Software Experience
- Retail and eCommerce experience strongly preferred
- Strong understanding of digital marketing and/or e-commerce
- Significant knowledge of and experience with web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics); experience working with granular web clickstream data
- Knowledge of online advertising platforms (e.g. Google AdWords, DoubleClick) and processes, and familiarity with tag management tools (Google Tag Manager or Ensighten)
- Deep understanding of key digital marketing metrics (CPA, CPC, CPM, etc.)
- Expert in Excel and comfortable learning new business intelligence and vendor reporting tools
- Strong analytical skills, problem solving skills and attention to detail
- SQL skills to perform data analysis and validation
- Ability to effectively multi-task in a data driven team
- Ability to be self-directing and problem solve on a proactive basis
- Willingness to go beyond just the traditional data queries and to understand online behavior from a user and site experience perspective
Join Us at Our Table
Peapod Digital Labs is a forward-thinking company with a strong legacy of innovation. We recognize who powers our progress – our people! We offer a great variety of benefits and perks to our employees, including: great health care options, including PPO and HSA plans (with company contributions), dental, vision, flexible spending accounts, a 401k with strong company match and immediate vesting, and generous and flexible paid time off.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to sex, race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, religion, age, marital status (including civil unions), military service, veteran status, pregnancy (including childbirth and related medical conditions), genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, legally recognized disability, domestic violence victim status or any other characteristic protected by law.