Bilingual Marketing QA Performance Analyst at GoHealth
The GoHealth Marketing QA Performance Analyst will be responsible for identifying call insights to help power sales. This individual will listen to calls and identify trends, monitor and report on findings, assist with tests, and lead calibration meetings with sales center management. We are looking for an individual who possesses a strong work ethic and can embody the GoHealth culture.Frequently cited statistics show that women and underrepresented groups apply to jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. GoHealth encourages you to break that statistic and to apply. No one ever meets 100% of the qualifications. We look forward to your application.
- Monitor inbound and outbound calls for compliance, process improvements, sales opportunities, and accuracy.
- Lead calibrations with sales center management to analyze problems and optimize processes.
- Build presentations that effectively analyze and communicate insights.
- Learn and adapt quickly, able to multi-task while effectively managing time with limited oversight.
- Play an active role in quality feedback forms, processes, and training.
- Exceed performance metrics, such as listening to certain number of calls daily.
- Remain professional, polite, and composed throughout all internal and external interactions.
Skills and Requirements:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; ability to deliver QA-focused recommendations and compliance trends.
- Friendly personality with an overall professional demeanor.
- Work well in a fast-paced, exciting environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and other relevant computer software.
- Superior understanding of performance metrics; ability to how individual goals correlate to overall team goals.
- Fluency in reading and speaking both English and Spanish preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, but not required.
Benefits & Perks:
- Open vacation policy because work life balance is important
- 401k program with company match
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Professional growth opportunities
- Generous employee referral bonuses
- Employee Resource Groups
- Work from Home Stipend
- GoHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Due to the unprecedented situation of COVID-19, GoHealth has decided to protect our current and future employees by managing our business remotely. This is inclusive of interviewing, onboarding and each role day-to-day. Please consider that our roles will not be remote long-term and will return to an office setting once we're safe to do so following the guidance of local health authorities and the CDC.