With 6x growth over the past 5 years, Bounteous has become a trusted digital innovation partner to some of the world's leading brands, as well as a magnet for top digital talent. Bounteous has accomplished this growth while doing very limited marketing, delivering solid work for clients, fueled by its vibrant, human, and high-performing, award-winning company culture.
Joining this team gives you a first-row-seat at the frontier of a truly digital native fast-growing consultancy that is creating a unique “next generation” firm for the digital age. It doesn’t have the “old/bad habits” of the traditional/legacy agencies. Collaboration, accountability, supportive, diversity and inclusivity, enabling personal growth is in our company’s DNA, and a value shared across the board.
We’ve recently announced Bounteous has a new investment partner, New Mountain Capital. NMC is the ideal partner for our next phase of strategic growth and will enable us to pursue our vision to become the preeminent, independent digital consultancy, #globally.
How This Role Fits Into the Big Picture:
We believe experience and brand strategies are two sides of the same coin – one cannot exist without the other. This team sits at the center of customer insights, competitive landscaping, first party data analytics and experience design, and culminate those intel to create brand strategy with experiential principles that sets up digital experience transformation. We cut the extra brand “fat” and get to what matters most in brand and experience strategies – branded experience principles – faster, and guides differentiated and ownable experience creation. This role will work along side our researchers, analysts, experience designers, technologists, and other strategists, in a highly collaborative, multidisciplinary team, to drive impact for our clients.
What Your Day-to-day Will Look Like
- Drive delivery across high complexity project engagements for Fortune 500 clients across a range of industries and project types
- Work alongside other members of the Brand & Experience Strategy team to direct, inspire, and lead cross-functional teams (strategy, insights, design, technology), ensuring effective team collaboration and delivery
- Act as a trusted client partner and brand and experience strategy expert, relied on for strategic POVs
- Understand and incorporate complex business, strategic, and technical requirements into engagement outcomes
- Drive the development of successful presentations and workshops for senior executive level clients
- Contribute to business development activities from opportunity qualification, to designing project approach, pulling together time and resource estimation to preparing strategic perspectives in creating proposals and winning work
- Contribute to thought leadership in brand and experience strategy by writing blog posts and articles
- Be a stellar representation of the Brand & Experience Strategy craft to the broader organization
- Contribute to the development of new brand and experience strategy practice IP, tools and processes
What You'll Need:
- You are equal part a strategic thinker, a craftsman(woman) of your discipline, and a pragmatic doer. Have a growth mindset, resourceful, agile, and eager to learn.
- Undergraduate or graduate degree in marketing & communications, service design, strategic design, innovation strategy, business administration, or a related field
- 3-5 years experience in agency/consulting or client side
- Digital brand or experience agency/consulting experience is considered a strong asset
- Proven experience in building brand and or experience strategy based on rigorous customer and market research learnings - is fact based and insights driven
- Strong team player who is energized by cross-functional / multi-disciplinary teams
- Strong aptitude for communication and facilitation among internal and client stakeholders
- Diverse strategic skill set spanning industry categories, experience in both B2B and B2C a plus
- Familiarity with creating segments, personas, design principles, customer needs based experience maps, ecosystem maps, user journeys, service blueprints, and rapid prototyping methods
- Conversant in the principles and practices of human-centered design and design thinking, including qualitative research methods (e.g., in-context interviewing)
Note: even if some of the above don’t exactly fit you as a glove, if this sounds like the kind of team you want to be part of, please still reach out!
We invite you to subscribe to our monthly and quarterly newsletters to stay up to date with the latest job openings as well as resources and tips for job seekers here.
Research shows that women and other underrepresented groups apply only if they meet 100% of the criteria of a job posting. If you have passion and intelligence, and possess a technical knack (even if you’re missing some of the above), we encourage you to apply.
Bounteous is focused on promoting an inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate the different viewpoints and experiences our diverse group of team members bring to Bounteous. Bounteous does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Bounteous is willing to sponsor eligible candidates for employment visas.