Brand Manager at MoLo Solutions
Seeking better, doing better. Full of energy and constantly adapting. We are obsessed with growth. Growth of our company and growth of our employees. We’re an innovative startup, making a name for ourselves in the world of logistics. We pride ourselves on being transparent, personable and dedicated. Investing in our customers, carriers and employees is what differentiates us from the competition. Founded in 2017 with just three employees, MoLo boasts over 200 employees three years later. Located in the West Loop of Chicago. MoLo has an insatiable appetite for growth, relentless commitment to customer service and an incomparable work culture. Discover something different. Find your future at MoLo today.
What will you be doing?
The Brand Manager role is a position within the Marketing department that will work closely with the VP of Marketing and Customer Sales Leadership to develop annual business plans that position the company for exponential growth. This role requires the skillset and experience to set strategic direction and influence internal/external stakeholders to follow that direction. The Brand Manager must be a true, team player who can work cross-functionally with multiple teams and departments across the organization.
- Develop and deliver annual Customer Business Plan.
- Lead and develop customer segmentation and targeting strategies using industry trends and data analysis.
- Lead strategic customer acquisition and growth optimization plans.
- Support Customer Teams by leading development of customer marketing materials, sell stories and lead generation.
- Collaborate with media team to support customer media and advertising strategies and executions.
- Be the brand team liaison between Marketing and Customer Teams.
- Be a steward of the Brand and assist in maintaining MoLo style and brand guidelines to ensure consistency, accuracy, and quality amongst internal and external partners.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Business; MBA preferred.
- 3+ years of Brand Marketing experience (5+ years in lieu of advanced degree) with a record of delivering proven results.
- Experience leveraging internal/external business performance data to inform strategic decisions.
- Has led development and delivery of sales presentations.
- Must be a true, team player with the ability to interact and collaborate with multiple functions throughout the organization.
- Must have strong project management and organizational skills with a high attention to detail.
- Proven ability to utilize quantitative, qualitative, and syndicated research to develop business plans.
- Strong ability to analyze complex data and situations and develop a range of simple solutions.
- Must exhibit strategic thinking skills (ability to see the big picture).