Brand Marketing Coordinator
Grubhub is the nation's leading online and mobile food ordering company, dedicated to connecting hungry diners with their favorite local restaurants. The people who work at Grubhub are our company's greatest asset; each person at Grubhub plays an integral part in building tools and technology that help restaurants succeed, and in cooking up fresh new ways to delight our diners.
The company’s online and mobile ordering platforms allow diners to order directly from more than 55,000 takeout restaurants in over 1,100 U.S. cities and London. The Grubhub portfolio of brands includes Grubhub, Seamless, AllMenus, and MenuPages.
We want you to enjoy where you work, who you work with and what you work on. At Grubhub, you can order your cake and eat it too! We work with some of the greatest people in the tech industry here at GrubHub. We’re looking for more.
We are looking for a passionate Brand Marketing Coordinator that will help develop, execute and optimize Grubhub’s marketing efforts. This position is responsible for assisting in the day-to-day project management, organization, and reporting of Brand programs.
Some Challenges You’ll Tackle
- Work with internal creative team to ideate, create and execute brand programs
- Manage and prioritize work effectively to ensure internal timelines are met
- Coordinate and manage internal project management system
- Provide regular status reports and briefings to manager
- Continuously measure and report on activities, trends and campaign results while delivering insights to drive continuous improvement and reinvestment strategies
- Leverage consumer research and target insights to help drive innovation and relevant marketing efforts to this consumer audience
- Benchmark and research competitors and industry leaders by leading monthly competitive analysis
- Support the brand team on additional brand focused initiatives - including above the line campaigns (TV, OOH, Social)
- Assist with restaurant research and outreach needed on a project by project basis
- Support with budget management
You Should Have
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, strong field marketing skills, advertising, communications, business as related fields
- 1 -2 years of experience in marketing or experience from a Marketing or Advertising Agency
- A creative and innovative mind, on top of relevant marketing trends
- Experience analyzing data, identifying trends, summarizing results and making recommendations based on findings
- Proactive approach and enthusiasm to problem identification and solving
- Detail oriented and efficiency-minded
- Skilled at planning, organizing, prioritizing, and executing simultaneous projects and activities
- Comfort working in a fast-paced environment with a positive attitude to shift directions based on business needs
And Of Course, Perks!
- Unlimited paid vacation days. Choose how your time is spent.
- Never go hungry! We provide weekly GrubHub/Seamless credit.
- Regular in-office social events, including happy hours, wine tastings, karaoke, bingo with prizes and more.
- Company-Wide initiatives that dedicate time to innovation, continuous learning and cross-department connections.
We deliver favorites every day. Join us as we move eating forward.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: DOL Poster. If you are applying for a job in the U.S. and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.