Brand Marketing Leader at Fast Radius
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:40 a.m. (CST) on Tuesday, February 16, 2021
We believe manufacturing is important not only for what it makes, but for what it makes possible for the world. Manufacturers have an important job to do, and it’s our job to provide them with the technology and expertise they need through the entire production process, from discovery and design to manufacturing and fulfillment.
What We Are Looking For:
Fast Radius is hiring an innovative and ambitious brand leader that thrives in a fast-pace and high-impact environment. Reporting to the CMO, this leader will play a key role in helping Fast Radius create a memorable, impactful, and distinctive brand identity in the market. This person will have a deep understanding of multi-channel integrated marketing strategy and have demonstrated success in creating strong brand.
About the Job:
- Lead the iteration/migration of brand identity in line with company vision and key objectives
- Drive market awareness and engagement with our disruptive new software offerings
- Oversee messaging and creative strategy for Fast Radius marketing
- Work with creative functions to develop a unified visual strategy for the company
- Develop and refine key target personas
- Own thought leadership and content development for the company
- Develop and lead the events plan for the company
- Define and execute the public relations strategy
- Work in sum-is-greater-than-the-parts manner with demand generation and sales team leaders to drive meaningful top, middle, and bottom-of-funnel business outcomes
- Define, measure, and report on key metrics pertaining to brand awareness, engagement, and lead generation
- BA/BS degree required
- 10+ years of brand strategy experience
- Demonstrated success of helping new or emerging brands gain share of market
- Creative problem solver with track record of testing new channels and/or tactics to drive continuous growth
- Distinct creative point of view and experience in helping shape creative outputs
- Proven experience finding creative ways to do more with less, and a track record of staying on budget Direct experience in content marketing
- Experience with integrated channel marketing
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with ability to present ideas to various levels of the organization
Every day you can expect to work in an inclusive environment that makes excellence possible, where great work and ideas matter more than seniority. We believe in experimenting fearlessly and learning from our failures—quickly. Our leaders have grown successful companies before, and they understand that businesses thrive when capable people have the freedom to solve problems without constraints.
We want you to come to work happy, healthy, and balanced so you can expect excellent benefits:
- Competitive compensation and bonus structure
- Comprehensive health care including dental and vision
- Generous vacation policy as well as a 401K plan
Fast Radius is proud to be an equal opportunity employer because diverse perspectives make for better products, better processes, and a better company. We encourage applicants from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, Veteran status, or other protected status.
Read Full Job Description