Brand Partnerships Manager
Our mission is to create the most personalized and authentic fan experiences in the world. We're a marketplace where fans can book personalized video shoutouts from their favorite people. We've helped create over 300,000 moments for our customers and built a marketplace for over 20,000 talent to connect with their biggest fans. We’re breaking down the exclusivity myth of celebrity by building personal relationships between fans and talent.
Cameo is one of LinkedIn’s Top 50 Startups to Work For and also recognized on TIME Magazine's 50 Most Genius Companies list. We are a global company, headquartered in Chicago, IL in the Fulton Market neighborhood and HQ2 in Venice, CA.
We recently closed our Series B round led by Kleiner Perkins who has backed other tech giants including Google, Spotify, and Amazon. Join our team and be able to experience a rocketship from its early days. We want you to be excited about coming to work every day, knowing that the work you dedicate yourself to will have a material impact and help shape the direction of the next great tech company.
About the role:
As Brand Partnerships Manager, you will work as part of the growing marketing team at Cameo. Your main area of focus will be planning and executing brand partnerships that drive customer and talent acquisition. A successful Brand Partnerships Manager will be creative, organized and have relations with brands that will help initiate and secure brand collaborations.
- Generate ideas for partnership and co-marketing campaigns that drive customer acquisition and customer retention
- Execute integrated campaigns with partners, keeping stakeholders informed and initiatives with a clear objective in mind - drive customer brand lift or drive purchases
- Leveraging existing relationships to drive impactful partnerships
- Initiate and execute co-branded marketing campaigns and analyze marketing data in order to deliver effective campaigns
- Work cross-departmentally to develop, manage, and measure external partnerships while working closely with Business Development and Sales teams
- Locate and propose potential business deals by analyzing market and industry trends and the overall marketing strategy of the company and make data-driven decisions
- Gather data and assets to put together marketing recaps for various campaigns
- Collaborate with others on the Marketing team to bring integrated marketing campaigns to life
What we hope you'll bring to the table:
- Minimum BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- 5+ years experience in marketing, content/audience development in the gaming, music, event
- A network of connections in the Gaming, Music, Sports, Consumer Goods, and experiential events and/or other relevant industries necessary to facilitate brand growth and development
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail is a must- with proven project management skills to get things done
- Creative mindset with the ability to solve tough problems and handle pressure to meet deadlines
- Experience working for a tech company with clear quarterly objectives and experience to optimize & achieve set KPIs preferred
- A team player with a positive attitude who is able to handle stressful situations and deadlines calmly
- Legal skills such as negotiation and familiarity with contract structure
- Working with talent is a plus, not a must have
What will help you succeed:
- Achievement & Results Orientation
- Planning / Organizing
- Adaptability & Flexibility
- Project Management
- Confident, strong communicator
Cameo is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive and welcoming environment for every person who walks through our doors. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Cameo celebrates and embraces diversity.