Who we are: Vivid Seats is the largest independent online ticket marketplace, sending tens of millions of fans to live events. We believe in the power of experiences and are fiercely dedicated to building products that inspire human connections. Named as one of Built In Chicago's top 10 places to work in 2021, we believe that our People are our greatest competitive advantage. To support our People, we have built a company culture that empowers our employees to embrace challenges, encourages unity through collaboration, and seeks to constantly evolve by leveraging data and inspiring innovation.
The Business Analyst will focus on analyzing search engine marketing (paid search) data and providing insights and recommendations to the business. The candidate will need to be comfortable analyzing large data sets and apply critical thinking to guide their interpretation of the data. The Business Analyst will create reports and dashboards to help optimize the Paid Search team's day to day operations as well as ad hoc analyses to guide broader paid search strategies.
How your role contributes to the success of Vivid Seats:
- Optimizes marketing spend efficiency that drives company growth.
- Develop tools and reports that enable effective and efficient decision making.
- Identify and communicate opportunities with regards to paid search.
- Monitor the paid search competitive landscape and identify trends.
- Continuously innovate and test new ideas and strategies
- Guide customer acquisition that leads to a long-term relationship with Vivid Seats.
- Identify valuable customer cohorts.
How your role expectations will progress as a Paid Search Analyst in the first 30, 90, and 180 days:
30 days in
- Complete new hire orientation, gaining the resources you need to be successful.
- Learn how ticket marketplaces operate and how you'll contribute to providing great experiences for our customers.
- Acclimate to team and company norms, business objectives, and Vivid Seats values.
- Understand the current paid search structure and strategy, mechanics of the paid search infrastructure.
90 days in
- Contribute to our approaches, methods, or technologies to support overall business goals and drive team efficiencies.
- Maintain, harvest and aid internal and external relationships to achieve progress and advance objectives.
- Create custom reports and dashboards for the paid search team to optimize performance.
- Ad hoc analyses to inform future strategy.
180 days in
- Apply methods to execute individual tasks that positively impacts the team.
- Play an active role in continued learnings to advance skill sets necessary for team goals.
- Mastery of all things paid search (bidding, structure, analysis, etc.)
- Understand competitive dynamics and be able to independently contribute insights.
What You'll Bring:
- Proficiency with SQL, Excel, some data reporting tool (Tableau, Looker, etc.)
- Passion for analyzing data and excellent critical thinking skills to drive decision making.
- Attention to detail.
- Willingness and aptitude to learn new things quickly in a fast-paced environment.
- An innovative thought process to continuously test and learn.
- Familiarity with Google Analytics.
- Experience with search engine marketing is a plus.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values the critical importance of a diverse workforce and sense of belonging. Many of our roles have flexible requirements and we encourage you to apply regardless of whether you meet every qualification.
Vivid Seats provides competitive compensation; bonus incentives; FLEX PTO; mental health days; medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401K matching; monthly credits and discounts for attending live events; remote work and snack allowances; and a variety of additional workplace perks.