Campaign Manager at Cooler Screens
Cooler Screens was founded on the core idea that consumers deserve a far better experience than what is available today in bricks-and-mortar retail. We call this concept “CX” and it guides all that we do. We have begun the CX journey by bringing what consumers love about shopping on-line to the frozen and refrigerated food aisle.
Cooler Screens is re-imagining the business of brick-and-mortar retail for retailers and brands. We are transforming retail cooler surfaces into IoT enabled screens that deliver new marketing opportunities and smart merchandising for the ultimate shopper experience. Cooler Screens is building the world’s first and largest in-store digital media and edge computing platform at the retail point-of-sale.
Cooler Screens is powered by proprietary innovation and a global network of industry-leading partners. Global technology, CPG, and retail leaders have partnered with Cooler Screens to be part of this important and rapidly growing industry initiative. We are backed and led by some of the most prominent Silicon Valley and Chicago leaders, advisers, and investors.
As a Campaign Manager at Cooler Screens, you will be responsible for building critical relationships with our brand and retail partners. You will work with them to optimize their content, share key insights and insure we have timely and updated content to run on our Cooler Screens. You will be the intersection of our business partners, their content and our screens.
As we transform the retail customer experience with our digital media platform, we invite you to join Cooler Screens in enabling the journey.
Who You Are:
- You have experience in supporting digital media business
- You are a skilled communicator and are comfortable being the liaison between partners and Cooler Screens
- You have excellent organizational skills with a keen eye to detail
- You are a creative problem solver that doesn’t get discouraged if the answer isn’t readily available
- You are comfortable learning new systems and processes
- You can creatively come up with new solutions or processes to achieve the end goal
- You can work both independently and collaborate as a teammate
- You are comfortable working with data and Excel and presenting that information in PowerPoint
- You are passionate about building something from scratch and thrive in operating in unchartered territory
What You Need to Succeed
- Experience interacting and building relationships with business partners
- Experience with shepherding a customer’s order from inception to completion
- 2 – 5 years of experience with digital advertising, ad trafficking, and digital content
- Strong follow-up skills including communicating key details, status updates, and action planning
- Experience with using CRM to capture customer interactions and outstanding issues
- Intermediate skills with Excel & PowerPoint
For the right candidate, we have a competitive compensation and ownership package with an excellent benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, 401(k), life insurance, paid time off, and many other perks. Come join our fast-growing team at our headquarters in the heart of Chicago.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, native origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or veteran status.