Campaign Marketing Manager
We are looking for a Campaign and Event Marketing Manager to join our growing team! You will be a key player in building relationships and our reputation with prospects and within our channel partners.
You will report to our Senior Director of Marketing and work closely with our Business Development team and Adobe/Acquia practice leaders with a goal of developing marketing qualified leads for these practices and company overall.
- Identify, create, and distribute concepts and content that are used by us and the partner organization in telling the shared story of our service offerings
- Evangelize success with clients/partner products through by creating case studies, sales materials, and more
- Plan high-quality marketing events such as webinars, conferences, in-market events
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders and external partners, develop content and perform outreach to drive event attendance
- Perform post-event outreach and follow ups
- Obtain speaking engagements for our thought leaders at industry conferences
- Obtain earned media mentions of our Adobe/Acquia practice
- Stay abreast of partner webinars, analyst writings, and other forms of information including sharing summaries and key topics with members of the wider team.
- Contribute to content calendar, collaborate with product SMEs on production of content pieces
- Attend in-market industry functions, such as association events, conferences, and trade shows, and providing feedback on market/product trends
- Grow opt-in email list through webinars, content, and events
- Learn and becoming certified in Partner solution offerings and products
- 2-7 years previous experience in consulting or with a digital agency
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to build relationships internally and with prospective client contacts and partners
- Driven and ambitious individual with a strong desire to succeed
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail
- Excellent computer skills, including Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of email marketing, web analytics preferred
- Marketing, business, communications or computer degree preferred
Read Full Job Description