Jellyvision is hiring a Channel Marketing Manager
Who we are
We at Jellyvision are the proud parents of ALEX, a platform that saves employees and their employers money by making tricky decisions—like choosing and using employee benefits—less confusing and more enjoyable. The success of ALEX has exceeded our wildest work-related dreams, which is why we need an experienced Channel Marketing Manager to help us continue on our journey.
How you’ll help
The primary responsibility for the Channel Marketing Manager is to extend our reach with new and existing brokers and providers in order to add qualified resellers and brokers that will market, sell, and extend the reach of Jellyvision’s products, and to increase the sales from our existing partners. You will be ultimately responsible for driving pipeline and revenue growth through our Broker, Carrier and System Integration partners. The successful individual will partner with our Channel and Marketing teams, effectively positioning and promoting ALEX relative to broker needs and our competition.
What you’ll do
- Communicate a clear and competitive value proposition for Jellyvision and ALEX to our brokers and channel partners.
- Develop and execute marketing plans and campaigns, short and long term, to ensure the growth and expansion of our channel network, within budget.
- Identify areas of opportunity within the marketplace, like where brokers congregate, blogs and periodicals they read, social communities, etc. in order to educate and market our partnership and products.
- Partner with Sales and Marketing Ops to understand product and segment performance, adjusting strategy and tactics for continued growth.
- Identify and gather market data to support operational and strategic goals.
- Build and maintain relationships with internal and external service providers and partners.
- Additional responsibilities as assigned by your manager.
Experience & skills you’ll need
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in channel marketing, developing and executing marketing plans and campaigns proven to grow channel revenue.
- A history of success managing channel initiatives from conception to implementation to delivery with quantifiable results.
- Experience partnering with cross-functional teams and outside partners and vendors.
- Ability to organize and manage multiple projects simultaneously having an immediate impact in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- Demonstrated problem solving and project management skills.
- Must be a creative, flexible, hands-on marketer that’s comfortable rolling up your sleeves and doing whatever it takes to get the job done.
- Experience in the healthcare, broker or insurance space is a plus, but not required.
- Communicates Effectively - Is effective in a variety of communication settings: one-on-one, small and large groups, or among diverse styles and position levels. Attentively listens to others and adjusts to fit the audience and the message. Encourages the open expression of diverse ideas and opinions
- Drives Results - Has a strong bottom-line orientation, persists in accomplishing objectives despite obstacles and has a track record of exceeding goals successfully
- Business Insight - Keeps up with current and possible future practices, and trends in the organization, with the competition, and in the marketplace. Uses knowledge of business drivers and how strategies and tactics play out in the market to guide actions.
- Resourcefulness - Marshals resources (people, funding, material, support) to get things done. Orchestrates multiple activities simultaneously to accomplish a goal, getting the most out of limited resources.
- Cultivates Innovation - Comes up with useful ideas that are new, better, or unique. Can take a creative idea and put it into practice.
- Builds Networks - Builds Strong formal and informal networks, maintaining relationships across a variety of functions and locations. Draws upon multiple relationships to exchange ideas, resources, and know-how.
- Action-oriented - Readily takes action on challenges, without unnecessary planning, identifying and seizing new opportunities. Displays a can-do attitude in good and challenging times
Our credo is a simple one: be helpful. And we think we can be most helpful if our workforce is as diverse in thought, perspective, and culture as the people who use our products. We are looking to add amazing people to our team who will bring diversity across many lines, including race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity, sex, and country of origin.
Thanks for your interest in Jellyvision!