Reverb.com is making the world a more musical place. We are the recognized leader in marketplace technology, the MI (Musical Instruments) industry, and, most recently, records with Reverb LP. We’re seeking a Chief Marketing Officer who can take our brand and creative and implement a global growth strategy with our in-house team. We’re looking for a data-driven, analytical leader who can experiment and take calculated risks while promoting the brand our customers have come to love. Our current audience is comprised of 100+ million users and we are on pace to do $900 million in GMV next year.
- Define and drive marketing strategy across all marketing disciplines.
- Lead and inspire our international, in-house team of Creative and Marketing (currently 30), and continue to recruit top talent.
- Offer and inspire creative approaches on positioning, messaging and segmenting, and utilize data to maximize ROI of marketing spend globally.
- Partner with product, tech and business development teams to identify enhancements and features that will be instrumental in driving increased conversions and brand loyalty.
- Background in leading marketing for a consumer-facing company in high-growth mode.
- Ecommerce and global experience are musts.
- Expertise in managing and inspiring a sizable team of creatives.
- Successful track record in defining, improving and ensuring consistency in brand.
- Highly skilled on both creative and analytical fronts.
- Digital marketing expertise in CONTENT, PR, PPC, SEO, VIDEO, etc.
- Solid understanding of market research and data analysis methods.
- Outstanding communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal abilities.
- Degree in marketing, communications or relevant field; MSC/MBA will be a plus.
What you'll get:
- Competitive salary and stock options in a high growth company.
- No-bureaucracy environment where ownership and initiative is valued, and where everyone talks to customers.
- Health insurance and a healthy work environment-- no 80 hour weeks.
- 401k with 4% match.
- Flexible vacation and sick days.
- A MacBook, monitor, keyboard, standing desk and mouse of your choice.
- Discounts on music gear.