Chief Marketing Officer
LogicGate is a venture-backed, Chicago-based technology company on a mission.
We believe easy-to-use, flexible technology can alter the trajectory of an organization and improve the lives of its employees. It’s this very spirit that drives us to build and deliver a SaaS platform that brings unprecedented clarity, collaboration, and accountability to our clients’ governance, risk, and compliance (GRC) processes. Join our fast-growing, passionate team of innovators as we continue to disrupt the multi-billion-dollar GRC industry.
We are seeking a dynamic, energetic, results oriented marketing leader who has a passion for delighting customers by delivering winning solutions. We work with mid-market organizations and large enterprises in all verticals, especially Financial Services, Technology / Software and Healthcare, with a focus on their GRC activities. This is a rare opportunity to play a key role in building a category-leading SaaS business in a multi-billion dollar industry, at a company who has already established industry leading results.
- Partner with Chief Revenue Officer and Executive Team to hit ARR goals
- Develop and execute on the strategy to build LogicGate’s brand as a #1 GRC platform in the market
- Build a world-class marketing organization with a team that lives LogicGate’s core values
- Partner with Sales Team to define, coordinate, and improve marketing programs for demand creation and lead generation
- Refine lead-tracking and management process
- Manage all aspects of marketing planning, budgeting, KPIs / metrics, and reporting
- Implement and leverage the latest marketing tools and technologies
- Manage external agencies and relationship with marketing services
- Develop and maintain long-term relationship with industry thought-leaders and research analysts
- Develop and execute on a best in class SEO/SEM strategy
- Strong alignment with the LogicGate core values
- 8+ years of B2B marketing experience at a venture-backed or tech start-up
- Leadership experience managing a team of direct reports. A hands-on collaborative style of working is a must.
- Exceptional track record developing and implementing marketing strategies that have consistently met or exceeded planned objectives
- Strong operational, project management and public-speaking skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability and desire to use data and metrics to make decisions
- Ability to recruit and lead inter-disciplinary teams
- Expertise in SEO and/or CRM marketing
At LogicGate, every member of our team moves the needle. With a firm footing in our core company values, we’ve built a fast-paced, demanding work culture that allows for the flexibility, autonomy, and career opportunities you’d expect from a growing company.
We offer competitive benefits including:
- Ownership in the company through stock options
- Comprehensive healthcare & dental plans
- Transit benefits
- Weekly catered lunches
- Open-concept office space featured in ChicagoInno’s Office Envy Series
- Mother’s room, standing desks, company keg
- The chance to make an immediate impact and do the best work of your life
LOGICGATE’S CORE VALUES
- Own It - Be self-driven, entrepreneurial, and efficient
- Raise the Bar - Challenge complacency and mediocrity; be adaptable and agile; details matter
- Be As One - Trust, collaborate, and support; invest in co-workers and clients
- Embrace Curiosity - Always be learning, be curious and share; be humbled but not embarrassed by mistakes
- Do the Right Thing - Act with integrity, even when no one is looking; be transparent
- Empower Clients - Create solutions where customers win
At LogicGate, we value diversity of culture and background for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community. LogicGate is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Different makes us better.
This position is open to applicants who are legally authorized to work in the United States. We are not able to sponsor work visas at this time.
Read Full Job Description