Chief Marketing Officer
ThinkMarkets is seeking a CMO to join our Marketing division. The ideal candidate will have a track record of driving growth and developing successful strategies across multiple digital channels and international sites. This person will be a motivating manager while still being hands-on. You will have an eye for great design and a working knowledge of all things digital. Candidates applying should be extremely data-driven and experienced at evaluating a marketing campaign to ensure it delivers to the bottom-line.
The CMO will report directly to the CEO and will have full accountability for the strategic plan, management and execution of the following key digital marketing disciplines performance marketing, creative , brand strategy , analytics , and campaigns.
- Implement ThinkMarkets’ global marketing strategy using a global multi-channel approach using the latest marketing technology and systems.
- Manage and oversee a global marketing team of campaign managers, creative designers, performance marketers, SEO specialists and external agencies.
- Select marketing agency partners and review their activities;
- Oversee the maintenance of all company websites including mobile and mini-sites and track conversion rates to enable any improvements to the website;
- Manage the global social media presence within budget, brand and compliance guidelines;
- Implement a culture of experimentation across digital channels that will deliver a positive step change in growth, user experience and conversion rate;
- Expand and refine the customer acquisition model, provide regular marketing performance (post release) reports of marketing campaigns, customer strategy and consumer insights to the sales team, as well as provide ongoing analysis and reporting of acquisition and CRM activity;
- Ensure metrics are in place to track, analyze, optimize, report and recommend on all digital acquisition communications;
- Ensure that all campaigns cohere to the overall strategy by establishing all KPIs and ensuring strong performance against them;
- Keep up to date with new marketing trends including the identification and application of innovative technologies within industry and emerging media;
- Oversee the global online and offline brand reputation of the company and work with relevant departments to ensure the image of the company is in line with the vision of the founders;
- Work with both technical and marketing stakeholders to identify solutions to enhance and optimize campaign performance and the customer experience.
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Business, Computer Science /Engineering, or related field is required;
- 10+ years’ experience in Marketing, preferably within a global digital marketing environment on the agency and client side with solid team management and data analysis experience;
- Experience with highly data driven and analytical digital marketing approaches using a multi-channel approach including programmatic media, campaign execution, creative design and social media.;
- Strong knowledge of core UI/UX Design, Development, and testing for global multi-channel campaigns
- Experience of championing change and driving change throughout an organisation;
- Ability to present at the board and senior management level on marketing metrics, performance and strategy.
- Previous experience within a digital focused financial services business , preferably in Fintech/Online Trading.
- Financial Services regulatory knowledge and experience with the compliance approval processes;
- Great communication skills, internally and externally at both board and operational levels;
- Excellent leadership, management and team development skills
We are seeking a high caliber, motivated and driven leader who is able to manage global teams and implement rapid change in a fast-growing financial services group. Applications with a well written Cover Letter will be prioritized.