Client Services Analyst
EMX is a new programmatic marketplace which offers more powerful media solutions across supply, demand and data to publishers, advertisers, ad tech providers and agencies, including increased efficiencies, heightened transparency and an overall lift in ROI. EMX combines the services of an automated global marketplace specializing in direct-to-consumer access through technologies like header bidding, with a leading deterministic data and decisioning platform for advertisers and brands. As an integrated business, EMX gives clients access to a unified supply chain providing access to more audiences on all screens, including TV, OOH, mobile and desktop.
We’re looking for a Client Services Analyst based in Chicago to be an integral part of our Client Services Team. The CSM Analyst will be responsible for working closely with our global account management team to ensure the success of our advertisers campaigns. You’ll also be working closely with internal teams to ensure the deal points of each campaign are fully communicated and are being met. This is an opportunity to join one of the fastest growing companies in digital video advertising in the US.
· Build relationships and trust with agency and brand partners, cementing EMX as an indispensable part of their media plan by providing exceptional customer service.
· Assist in providing clients with post-campaign services (comprehensive recaps of campaigns, making recommendations for future campaigns, providing further data and information to the client/agency).
· Partner with CSM’s to ensure the success of our campaigns by assisting with IO reviews, gathering creative, booking inventory, set up strategy, reporting delivery for billings.
· Coordinate the collection of all assets from the agency; ensure all assets are in house and functioning properly.
· Work with off-shore team to provide clients with screenshots and weekly reporting for campaigns.
· Communicate closely with finance to ensure proper invoicing and collections.
· Regularly monitor campaign’s success and provide optimization feedback to internal teams as necessary.
· Bachelor’s degree in related field.
· Past digital account management experience preferred, 1-2 years in digital advertising industry (past agency, publisher, DSP, network, etc.).
· Detail and quality oriented
· Technical aptitude - quick learner and can adapt new technologies with ease.
· Self-starter able to thrive in a startup environment.
· Strong attention to detail and excellent organizational skills.
· Strategic thinker with the ability to understand internal and external needs.
· Ability to multi-task without allowing performance to suffer.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to build rapport and trust while super-serving our agency partners.
· Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
· Experience using third party reporting such as DCM and Sizmek a plus.
· Strong desire to learn and grow within the company.
· Positive attitude and desire to work in an entrepreneurial, innovative environment.