Cloud Analytics Consultant at Bounteous
Role and Responsibilities
- Assess the current state of a client’s digital marketing and customer technology platforms and integrations.
- Advise customers in adopting and applying cloud platform technologies to challenges in digital analytics and marketing technologies.
- Plan and document solution architectures to solve integration and automation needs and work with Data Engineering, Business Intelligence, Data Science, Product Management, and Marketing Strategy teams to put solutions in place.
- Display pragmatism and take ownership of client, personal and team results.
- Contribute to building client-ready tools, processes, best practices, and capabilities.
- Mentor and develop more junior consultants and Strategy & Insights team members.
- 3+ years of relevant work experience in digital marketing, consulting, or analytics.
- 2+ years of relevant work experience in an agency environment, or an MBA or other relevant master’s degree.
- Expertise in digital analytics (Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics) and digital marketing (GMP, Facebook, Adobe Campaign, Amazon Advertising, etc.) platforms, and other marketing technology.
- Familiarity with cloud technologies (Google Cloud Platform, AWS, Azure) and their capabilities as they relate to customer data and digital analytics.
- Familiarity with lead generation and marketing automation technologies (CRMs such as Salesforce, Hubspot) and their capabilities as they relate to customer data and digital analytics.
- Industry knowledge of the advanced analytics landscape.
- Understanding of data governance, compliance, and privacy issues.
- Knowledge and familiarity with BI tools like Tableau, Power BI, or similar and SQL is a plus.
- Exemplary verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong cross-functional team management skills.
- Ability to manage multiple engagements and priorities at once.