CMO (Managing Partner, Marketing) at HealthChampion
HealthChampion (www.myhealthchampion.com) is the world’s first consumer-driven healthcare platform. We’re reshaping the way people manage their health and giving them personal control of their medical records - and we’re doing so with a team of talented, adaptive change-makers. Join HealthChampion’s collaborative group of world-changers in making a difference and improving lives, one app and one person at a time.
About our employees: We hire people who are hungry, humble, and smart. Hungry meaning that you are a biased-to-action, willing to jump in, passionate, multi-skilled and cross-functional team member. Humble meaning letting go of ego, committing to the team and an eagerness to get feedback and learn. And smart meaning not only technically skilled but also EQ - the ability to work with a team, handle conflict, actively listen, mentor others, and have a sense of curiosity and compassion.
Are you a proven Marketing Executive with consumer app, B2C, B2B and B2B2C experience looking for a fresh challenge and an opportunity to further advance your career? If you are highly flexible and adaptive out-of-the-box thinker with analytical and problem-solving skills and able to multitask in a fast-paced environment, we have the perfect job for you! HealthChampion is looking for an enthusiastic Marketing Executive who will not only execute in the trenches, but also provide strategic leadership, from a market and product perspective, to our management team.
- Planning, developing, implementing and monitoring the overall business marketing strategy for HealthChampion designed to achieve growth
- Build marketing brand awareness, strengthening existing B2C, B2B and B2B2C marketing opportunities and partnerships and forging new ones
- Lead, engage and guide a highly motivated team of marketing individuals
- Oversee and direct the marketing team’s implementation of this marketing strategy, including marketing campaigns, content marketing, events and PR/Communications; take ownership of the development and execution of the marketing planning calendar, make real-time adjustments as required and leverage key learnings going forward
- Working collaboratively with the digital and app marketing team, manage the digital marketing strategy across paid search, social, remarketing and affiliates to drive app growth
- Assume fiscal responsibility for budget reporting and monitoring
- Produce and deliver executive reports identifying areas of opportunity and risk, budgetary spend, ROI and growth against target
- Drive and develop relationships and strategies with external media agencies, where required
- Work closely with and develop strong relationships with the Solution team
- Be the marketing authority and contributing member of the leadership team
What we're looking for:
- Bachelor’s or higher degree in business, marketing or a related field
- Experience with successfully bringing a consumer app to market
- Experience in marketing leadership - managing a team, with a proven record of motivating, inspiring and getting the best of your people
- A focus on growth marketing
- Experience in marketing within the healthcare software industry a plus
This is a full-time position with an excellent comp package including salary, incentives, paid-for benefits, flexibility, and potential for huge growth. We are unable to sponsor visa candidates at this time.