The Communications Leader will assist in helping bswift meet and exceed client and internal expectations by creating and managing our overall Communications Practice. This includes a willingness to be:
Strategic - Create and drive business processes to implement a Communication practice which has enormous opportunity for growth within the organization.
Partnering - A willingness to work with various teams throughout the organization where multiple subject matter and technical experts exist.
Tactical -This role requires a willingness to get ones hands dirty in an entrepreneurial environment with limited resources while this business is built.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Communications Practice: Create an external communications function for Ongoing and Open Enrollment Employee facing communications materials. Includes overall project management across various teams including marketing (content), the CS team (to manage the client and CS team expectations by running the project plans) and the external vendor (MOD). This individual will have a responsibility to assist with the sale of this product to new and existing clients, and to create the tools and infrastructure to sell this product to clients.
- Communications Operations: bswift currently works with a variety of internal and external tools and vendors to aid in the production of print materials for ongoing and adhoc work. This individual will need to create the business/operations function to complement the existing technical connectivity to create business processes, pricing and consistency
- Additionally, creating standardized language templates to allow for better efficiency and consistency
- Partner with the Human Centered Design team to add some business and client insight into the portals, library, and external communication sites
- Creating best practice materials around the look/feel of client sites and communication
- Build and maintain playbooks to support global bswift-wide needs across products/services
- Triage questions (email and voicemail) within 24 hours; maintaining ownership from initial contact to call resolution which includes supporting escalations if appropriate and providing customer updates
- Look for and help drive continuous process improvements/efficiencies by maintaining a thorough understanding of all internal systems
- Assist in sales and marketing activities as needed
- Provide open communication to bswift customers (clients and carriers) in a pleasant, professional manner with a can do attitude
- Responsible for special projects as assigned
- Good written/verbal communication skills and the ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical personnel internally and externally; ability to listen, clarify and respond well to questions
- Must possess a drive for success and growth within a professional career
- Must be able to quickly sort through complex subject material
- Strong analytical skill-set and ability to effectively use data for strategy
- High level of productivity, reliability, responsibility, attendance, dependability, organization and accuracy/thoroughness
- Must possess a passion for teamwork, client service and reaching business results through problem solving
- Ability to take initiative to meet challenges with resourcefulness and new innovative approaches while maintaining a high level of quality
- Ability to operate and make timely decisions in an ambiguous, fast-paced atmosphere
- Strong customer service orientation
- Experience with benefits administration
The highest level of education desired for candidates in this position is a Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
ADDITIONAL JOB INFORMATION
Aetna is about more than just doing a job. This is our opportunity to re-shape healthcare for America and across the globe. We are developing solutions to improve the quality and affordability of healthcare. What we do will benefit generations to come.
We care about each other, our customers and our communities. We are inspired to make a difference, and we are committed to integrity and excellence.
Together we will empower people to live healthier lives.
Aetna is an equal opportunity & affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of personal characteristics or status. We take affirmative action to recruit, select and develop women, people of color, veterans and individuals with disabilities.
We are a company built on excellence. We have a culture that values growth, achievement and diversity and a workplace where your voice can be heard.