Communications Manager at Affirm
Affirm is reinventing credit to make it more honest and friendly, giving consumers the flexibility to buy now and pay later without any hidden fees or compounding interest. Affirm, Inc. proudly includes Affirm, PayBright, and Returnly.
We're looking for a highly-talented, results-oriented communications strategist to join the Communications Team. The team advances Affirm’s business objectives in conjunction with building and protecting the company’s reputation. We do this by working closely with the media, using consistent and compelling narratives, and identifying creative storytelling opportunities.
The ideal candidate is a self-starter, persuasive storyteller, critical thinker, and problem solver. They have experience counseling C-level executives, developing and executing product and tech communications strategies with a consumer lens, and working across matrixed organizations to drive desired outcomes. They love spending time with reporters, have a track record of media results, and bring long-standing reporter relationships. They are collaborative, adaptable, tenacious, and excel in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment.What you’ll do:
- Partner with other leading communications experts and marketers to advance Affirm's mission and business objectives through creative, compelling storytelling opportunities
- Lead product and technology communications, collaborating with some of the world's greatest technologists to launch new products and features, develop and share Affirm's technology story, and grow our consumer reach through earned media, content, social and events strategies
- Craft and promote Affirm’s reputation in new markets (including geographies like Canada), responsible for relevant announcements, storytelling, and issues management
- Coach C-level executives, providing media training, key message development, and interview prep
- Develop and execute an analyst relations program that furthers Affirm’s communications and business objectives
- Initiate and develop media relationships with a focus on advancing Affirm’s product and tech story amongst consumers
- Define and measure the impact of communications initiatives in partnership with financial, B2B and consumer communications
- 7+ years experience, preferably with time spent in a dynamic consumer tech company environment and/or a public company with global reach
- Strong writer and communicator who is confident pitching ideas internally and externally
- Understanding of data-based measurement and decision making
Location - Remote U.S.
At Affirm, People Come First is one of our core values, and that’s why diversity and inclusion are vital to our priorities as an equal opportunity employer. You can read about our D&I program here and our progress thus far in our 2020 DEI Report.
We also believe It’s On Us to provide an inclusive interview experience for all, including people with disabilities. We are happy to provide reasonable accommodations to candidates in need of individualized support during the hiring process.