Evive was founded by two people who wanted to challenge the status quo...and did. More than 10 years later, that spirit still defines our culture. Every day, our people work together to change how the world uses benefits. Are you one of us? Evive people are game-changers. The work we do is redefining how people experience benefits, with SaaS-based services that help people to improve their lives and Fortune 1000 enterprises to optimize their investments. Above all, we're in this together, bringing the love.
The Communications Specialist works closely within the Client Delivery Team to ensure that client communications are accurate, up-to-date, and exceed the clients’ expectations of quality.
The Communications Specialist plays a strong role in performing quality assurance processes and providing feedback during testing of new products and features prior to product release. Team members are expected to provide ad-hoc quarterly reports to the Outcomes Team as well as track all deliverables.
- Collect, evaluate, and report data in order to manage client communications.
- Ensure the quality, accuracy, and timeliness of all communications delivery.
- Assist in building mapping systems that ensure users receive correct content based on eligibility, medical plan codes, and other demographic assignments.
- Write, edit, proofread, and update all client related content and communications in accordance with Evive style guide.
- Collaborate with team members to identify and exceed client goals.
- Maintain accurate tracking of all deliverables, including templates used, counts, and delivery dates.
- Process client related reporting requests in a timely manner.
- Test and provide feedback for all new products and features prior to release to clients ensuring that they meet all user and design specifications.
- Understand and apply all Evive Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Coordinate with external vendors to resolve data issues including inaccuracies, late/missing data or unexpected formatting.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Marketing, Business or related field, or equivalent work experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Marketing, Business or related field
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Able to respond to client demands as well as internal requirements while identifying and balancing competing priorities
- Strong ability to understand complex logic
- Able to meet strict deadlines
- Superior proofreading skills
- Eye for detail and layout consistency
- Laid-back office, casual attire
- Competitive salaries
- Annual bonus pay
- Employer-paid medical insurance
- Subsidized vision, dental, and short-term disability insurance
- Voluntary life and AD&D insurance
- Student loan assistance program
- Employee assistance program
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Time Off for Volunteering
- Pre-tax commuter benefit
- 401(k) with up to 4% company match
- Walk station desks: walk and work!
- Company-sponsored book club
- Weekly catered lunch on Thursdays
- Stocked kitchen with drinks, fruit, and snacks
- Strong culture - we work hard and play hard. And we watch Jeopardy! every day!