We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The U.S. Department of Justice, 198 of top 200 U.S. law firms, and more than 70 Fortune 100 companies are among our customers who trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole self to our team atmosphere.
Join us in the transformation of the legal industry and play a pivotal role in shaping the future of the practice of law and beyond.
At Relativity, we know that talent is evenly distributed but opportunity is not. That’s why we’re launching the Relativity Fellows program at our Chicago headquarters. Through this effort, we’ll welcome individuals from underserved communities to learn with us and on our industry-leading software to obtain careers in fields such as litigation and e-discovery.
The Community Engagement Lead will be a critical part of Relativity’s growing Social Impact team, with a special focus on the new Relativity Fellows program. This role will be the main external liaison for the program, building relationships with non-profits, local and national companies and firms, and potential applicants interested in the Relativity Fellows program. The Community Liaison helps ensure that Relativity brings community members along in our success by recruiting candidates, supporting their development, and ensuring their full-time placement in partner organizations.
- The Community Engagement Lead is charged with ensuring that Relativity brings community members along with us in the success of our company and industry.
- Responsible for leading the end-to-end recruitment of our inaugural and successive classes of Relativity Fellows, ensuring a positive experience for interested applicants and community partners
- Build and maintain relationships with key partners including non-profits, community organizations, placement firms, and internal stakeholders across multiple departments
- Support the development of successful on-boarding for Fellows and provide input, based on knowledge of community and industry needs, on the scope and sequence of learning and development for the full program
- Determine internal and placement partner needs to inform recruitment and training
- Work closely with the Fellows Development Lead to successfully place all graduating Fellows in full time roles
- Collect and maintain data related to the efficacy of the program, including short, medium, and long-term outcomes for Fellows
- Develop strategy for continued support of Fellows
- Present updates to and partner with HR and Executive Leadership
- Collaborate with key internal and external stakeholders to ensure alignment and synergy
- Understanding of the e-discovery industry and/or experience with Relativity
- Bachelor’s or Master’s in related field
- Familiarity with trends in workforce development
- 5+ years experience in an external or community-facing role with a strong focus on customer service, collaboration, and community engagement
- Demonstrated commitment to inclusion and diversity
- Strong understanding of Chicago’s non-profit and community landscape
- Excellent project management and communication skills
- Desire to be part of a start-up program within an established company with a “failure is not an option” mentality
At Relativity, we live our core values and we thrive on solving complex problems. We’re dedicated to continually improving our product and providing relentless customer service. We seek professionals that will bring their authentic and unique experiences to our teams.
We understand career choices are a big decision, and we thank you for considering Relativity.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.