What Your Day Could Consist Of:
- Strategizing and implementing innovative ways to drive user engagement and customer evangelism across all community channels;
- Monitoring and interacting in our communities; responding to product questions, comments, and concerns as needed, all while exemplifying our brand voice and tone;
- Collaborating with our marketing and education teams to deliver compelling new content that connects us with our channel partners;
- Providing insight and recommendations to the team based on current trends in the community and industry;
- Identifying and participating in key events to help bring our digital community together and build brand awareness;
- Helping with a variety of marketing-related tasks including email campaigns, copy, user resources, advertising, team brainstorming, and other miscellaneous marketing-related activities, as needed.
What Is Needed:
- At least three years of experience with managing a community and/or social media;
- Experience in the SaaS industry and in the MarTech or CRM space;
- Big ideas for making ActiveCampaign a thought leader in the community and the drive to bring those ideas to life;
- Strong time management and communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Ability to identify and track relevant community metrics;
- Motivated self-starter, with a strong work ethic, who actively collaborates across internal teams;
- Personal interest in email marketing, marketing and sales automation, and business growth.
We continually invest in our employees and offer comprehensive benefits including 100% coverage of your medical premiums and 50% for dependents, open vacation policy, fully paid maternity and paternity leave, 401k matching, catered lunches every day in a kitchen stocked with snacks and fresh fruit, free CTA or Metra passes, and a DIVVY bike membership (to name a few). At ActiveCampaign, we are committed to maintaining a culture that is inclusive and diverse. Our colleagues foster an environment that is warm, supportive, and helpful where we treat each other exceptionally well. We are looking to add curious, driven, and creative individuals to our team who are ready to grow with us!