Well hello there! Screencastify is looking for a talented Community Manager who will represent our brand to the millions of people who use and love our product .
Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to be responsible for consistent, strategic communication across our:
- Email marketing
- Blog posts
- Social media
- Customer support
- Inbound sales opportunities
Interested? Keep reading.
With millions of weekly users, Screencastify is Google Chrome’s #1 screen recording extension. Across nearly every country, people use our tool to author, edit and share videos. We’re growing extremely quickly. No two days here are the same.
Our primary users are:
- Schools: Teachers record lessons, flip classrooms, and create engaging and personalized content.
- Businesses: Teams record and edit videos to enhance the communication across marketing, U/X, and customer support.
- Individuals: People use Screencastify for…well, everything! Games, how-to’s, UFO chasing (seriously) – if it’s on a computers, someone has Screencastified it.
We’re the first to admit that this is not a role for everyone. We are a small but mighty team who only through relentless dedication, honest collaboration, and strong bias-for-action continue to outperform the market. We expect you to fit this mold.
This role is perfect for a hungry, hard-working leader who wants to:
- Have a direct and immediate impact on a product with massive worldwide traction.
- Get in on the ground floor at a fast-growing, profitable startup.
- Earn the opportunity to build a team around you over time.
What you'll do
- Build a communication strategy across all channels to support the company’s business and sales objectives.
- Run and grow our owned media (blog, social media, case studies, efficacy studies, emails, etc.).
- Manage our inbound sales process, fielding inquiries and nurturing those leads into customers.
- Assist with and improve our customer support process.
- Dive into usage data to improve user experience and inform product development.
You’re perfect for this role if you…
- Are excited to join a small, fast-paced team (previous startup experience is a bonus.
- Love the challenges, hours, and ups and downs of startup life.
- Love interacting with and helping people (online or in-person).
- Aren’t afraid of data. You know when to use it and when not to.
- Are an avid social media user, and have a great sense for what works and what doesn’t.
- Are an excellent communicator and have an eye for good design. For example, you can create an effective, beautiful email or landing page.
- Are familiar with many popular online marketing tools like HubSpot, Salesforce, MailChimp, Google Analytics, etc.
- Pay close attention to detail. You quickly noticed what’s different about this bullet point than all the others, and it bothered you
- Have a 4-year college degree.
- Bonus skills: HTML/CSS, Adobe Creative Suite, Wordpress.