ActiveCampaign’s category-defining Customer Experience Automation Platform helps over 100,000 businesses in 170 countries meaningfully engage with their customers. The platform gives businesses of all sizes access to hundreds of pre-built automations that combine email marketing, marketing automation, CRM, and machine learning for powerful orchestration, segmentation and personalization across social, email, messaging, chat, and text. Over 70% of ActiveCampaign’s customers use its 300+ integrations including Shopify, Square, Facebook, Eventbrite, and Salesforce. ActiveCampaign scores higher in customer satisfaction than any other solution in both Marketing Automation and CRM All-In-One on G2.com.
As the fastest-growing SaaS company in Chicago, we are scaling rapidly to keep up with market demand. We are growing all of our teams and looking for people who share our values, deliver innovation frequently and join us in our mission to grow our customer base from 100,000 today to millions.
As a Community Specialist, you’ll help maintain our relationship with customers. You’ll do this through customer interactions in our digital communities, creating educational content with our customer’s success in mind, and creating advocates for our brand. We’re looking for someone to join our team who wants to help people grow their businesses and has the drive to continuously advocate for our customers.
What your day could consist of:
- Manage community engagement, including posting, responding to, and managing comments and feedback from our customers, including ensuring accuracy within community discussion on product features and functionality
- Assisting our customers in our digital communities, including forums and social media
- Strategizing and implementing ways to increase engagement across all community channels
- Tracking community sentiment, feedback, and help compile community reports
- Lead the content strategy and publishing process for our customer community, including curating content by our community members
- Work hand in hand with our Education team to ensure that our communities have the most up to date information about our products and services
- Assist in developing new customer champion programs to drive awareness, growth, and engagement
- Gather insights from community and communicate feedback that improves marketing, product development and sales process
What is needed:
- Customer centric - you’re committed to the success of customers and are able to articulate the value to community
- 2-4 years of experience in community building, customer education, or customer advocacy
- Strong data analysis skills and ability to extract insights impacting the bottom line
- Strong communication and time management skills
- Autonomous worker with ability to take tasks and run with them to completion
- Experience in a similar role within a fast-scaling global SaaS company is preferred
ActiveCampaign is an employee-first culture. We take care of our employees at work and outside of work. We'll share all the details later on but in summary: comprehensive health and wellness benefits including no premiums for employees on our HSA plan, open time off plan, generous 401(k) matching with no vesting, education budgets, ongoing learning and development, a proactive approach to diversity and inclusion, career pathing and lots of swag.