Content Marketer and Social Media Manager at Monument Labs
We're a small team building a privacy-focused photo backup and organization solution for end-users. While providing a central photo storage, our product also intelligently groups photos by people, scenery as well as date, location and cameras. We launched our first product on Kickstarter and have become one of the top funded projects worldwide. We were named as one of the best startups of 2016 and 2017 by the Wired Magazine(UK).
Our goal is to cultivate the relationship with our community to build the brand recognition to create a strong impact in the market. We’re looking for a Content Marketer and Social Media Manager to join our team and help us plan & execute the content strategy on social media, and create content for our blog to build an active community.
- Developing an effective content marketing strategy and editorial plan.
- Designing and implementing creative marketing strategies.
- Writing and updating content for landing pages, blog articles, newsletters, social media posts that our target audience is looking for and then to optimize the path to conversion.
- Editorial requirements include basic SEO understanding, content categorization, and measurement.
- Developing the editorial governance so content is consistent with our brand style and tone.
- Communicate with users to understand their needs and measure responses.
- Bachelor's Degree in English, Journalism, Marketing or related fields
- Excellent command of the English language
- Experience with online community building
- Experience creating content for the web and growing a social audience
- Editorial mindset that seeks to understand what audiences consume and how to create it
- Ability to analyze and present content and social performance
- Project management skills and understanding how to manage the priorities