Content Marketing Contributor
About G2 Crowd
G2’s real-time and unbiased user reviews help you objectively assess what is best for your business. Until recently, selecting business solutions was difficult, too risky, and fraught with bias. G2 empowers business buying decisions by highlighting the voice of the customer. Our review platform leverages more than 650,000 independent and authenticated user reviews read by over 3 million buyers each month. Our model brings transparency to B2B buying - changing the way decisions are made.
About the Role
G2 is looking for a scrappy and experienced content marketer and relationship builder to manage the G2 Learn Hub’s contributor content process, both inbound and outbound. This would include:
Inbound Guest Posting
- Filter guest post inquiries from external writers and companies.
- Assign topics to contributors based on keyword research, themes of our blog, and themes of external writer’s expertise.
- Refine guest post process, guidelines.
- Manage network of regular contributors into a publishing calendar.
Outbound Guest Posting
- Build pipeline of contributed articles to high-domain authority (50+ DA) external sites to increase offsite SEO of G2’s core www site and the learn.g2.com blog.
- Produce 10-15 contribute guest posts a month.
- Contribute to high-level, white-hat link building strategies.
- Build relationships with other content marketers, editors, and content influencers to increase awareness of G2
- Previous writing, content marketing, SEO, backlink experience preferred, but not required.
- Experience with cold emailing and/or outreach emails
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to write professional articles
- Self motivated
- Scrappy - Isn’t afraid of getting hands dirty to test new ways to acquire links
Why we love G2
G2 was founded to create a place where people will love to work. We strive to create meaning in work and provide more than just a job: a true calling. G2 is a place where people can be authentic and grow, find meaning and passion in work, and be motivated to succeed by a supportive group of coworkers. We pride ourselves on creating an environment where people can enjoy coming to work every day, by supporting our employees in their professional and personal lives.
We encourage all candidates to review our interview process to best prepare themselves on what to expect as a candidate of G2.