Content Marketing Director at Collective Health
We all depend on healthcare throughout our lifetimes, for ourselves, and our families and friends, but it is notoriously difficult to navigate and understand. As an industry that comprises 20% of the US economy we think healthcare should work better for all of us. At Collective Health we believe it’s time for a new day in healthcare where as members we are informed and empowered to make the right care choices when the decisions are urgent and critical.
Collective Health is looking for an experienced and strategic Director of Content Marketing responsible for the creation and execution of a content strategy across all our marketing channels. This person will collaborate with internal stakeholders to define content strategy, serve as managing editor across all content initiatives, and develop an enterprise-wide, integrated content plan across multiple audiences (consumers/members, prospects/clients, partners, brokers and consultants), to meet measurable brand and business goals. The ideal candidate is a passionate and customer-focused marketing expert who is an exceptional storyteller, editor, and manager with significant experience developing content across multiple platforms and formats.
The Content Marketing Director will build and manage our cross-functional internal marketing “newsroom” to help drive positive brand awareness, engagement, and lead generation. The ideal candidate has a disruptive, creative mindset and experience building innovative content that breaks through in a high growth, dynamic space like digital health. This position works collaboratively with Communications, Product Marketing, Demand Gen, and Brand to develop strategies, create content, execute high visibility initiatives that are measurable and help bring the Collective Health vision and story to life, while driving awareness and increasing engagement from our audiences.What you'll do:
- Build and execute a content strategy that supports and extends marketing initiatives, driving awareness and engagement across audiences and channels.
- Serve as lead strategist overseeing editorial strategy, channel optimization, brand consistency, and performance.
- Align content themes and assets to the needs of target audiences infusing. Collective Health’s brand voice and tone.
- Create and deliver engaging content for a number of initiatives which optimize a promotional mix across communications, advertising, website, tradeshows, webinars, and across multiple channels and audiences.
- Oversee and manage national social media presence across the enterprise.
- Build-upon and manage an evergreen and agile editorial calendar that maps to business objectives, key announcements, and events.
- Develop editorial operations to scale Collective Health’s current content engine with a critical focus on quality, including leading creation, curation, and overall editorial process for content across all channels.
- Partner with marketing teams including communications, brand, growth, product marketing, and events to create and optimize content assets to increase awareness, campaign effectiveness, and lead generation.
- Demonstrate expertise with holistic measurement and reporting, and can easily work to achieve results across owned, paid, and social media strategies.
- Passionate about storytelling, customer experience, and the development of engaging content and campaigns to help businesses and their people access and navigate the health benefits they need and deserve.
- Bachelor's degree with a concentration in journalism, english or marketing communications preferred.
- 10-12 years of experience as a leader in multichannel content strategy, development and creation.
- 5+ years experience building, establishing, and managing people with a passion for mentoring, developing, and growing talented teammates.
- Experience with engaging executive leadership and ability to present, obtain buy-in, and get participation from senior leaders across content marketing efforts.
- Experience creating compelling messages for different target audiences.
- Experience with digital and social marketing industry trends, tactics, current events, and user behavior.
- Ability to collaborate and interface with external business partners, influencers, customers and members to bring storytelling to life.
- Ability to understand the healthcare landscape, accelerate the brand positioning, and translate our technology products, services, and expertise into consumable content and compelling stories across a variety of channels.
- Well-versed in and is up-to-date with the broader technology and enterprise technology market trends.
- Excellent organizational skills: proven capability to manage everything from strategy to the small details needed to execute the programs.
- A willingness to embrace change and to adapt strategies on the fly.
Founded in 2013, Collective Health has created an ecosystem of innovative partners across care and benefits delivery, as well as built a powerful and flexible infrastructure to better enable employees and their families to understand, navigate, and pay for healthcare. By reducing the administrative lift of delivering health benefits, providing an intuitive member experience, and improving health outcomes, the company guides employees toward healthier lives and companies toward healthier bottom lines. Collective Health is headquartered in San Mateo, CA with locations in Chicago, IL, and Lehi, UT. For more information, please visit collectivehealth.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Collective Health is committed to providing support to candidates who require reasonable accommodation during the interview process. If you need assistance, please contact [email protected]
Please note that Collective Health requires all employees to verify receipt of a COVID-19 vaccination or to apply for an exemption from the vaccination requirement based on medical need, a sincerely held religious belief, or a local legal exemption. Candidates are not required to furnish such a verification or to seek an exemption from the verification requirement during the application process but would be asked to do so if they accept an offer.