Content Marketing Manager at project44
Our mission is to usher in a new era of trust and predictability to transportation and logistics, but there’s still a lot of work to be done. The industry is massive, as is the opportunity. We’re looking for bright, ambitious individuals to join our growing global team and help us enable a more productive and successful world. We’re changing the way the world ships, and we’re looking for you to help us get there!
- Take an inside look into our culture!
- Ranked 2nd most innovative company by FreightWaves in 2018 and 2019 (right after Amazon who is our customer)
- “Best Places To Work” by Built In Chicago
- Our culture is more than a ping pong table, but we do host quarterly ping pong tournaments!
As the Content Marketing Manager you will be responsible for collaborating across functions to deliver impactful and engaging content that meets project44’s business objectives. You will create an approach and assist in the writing, editing, sourcing, development and amplification of our stream of content – proactively managing content projects and the formation of cross-organization relationships to accomplish goals. You are passionate and strategic with a track record of creating compelling content that is well received by the target audience and leads to conversion. You are entrepreneurial, can quickly adapt, and have experience on a growing enterprise SaaS team.
- Write, create, and distribute content — such as blog posts, white papers, case studies, videos, webinars, and more — across the B2B buyer’s journey
- Deliver immaculate external communications in all avenues (branded collateral, web copy, newsletters, social content, presentations, etc.) that adhere to brand standards and are aligned with project44’s strategic objectives
- Optimize content considering SEO and Google Analytics
- Keep up with current industry trends and make related content recommendations
- Work with internal and external subject matter experts across functions and geographies to extract the relevant value proposition and write compelling and effective copy
- Test, iterate, and optimize content by measuring the effectiveness of initiatives and reporting learnings to the team
- Collaborate cross-functionally with the demand generation, product marketing, sales, and communications teams to plan and schedule supporting content
Requirements & Preferred Skills
- 3+ years of marketing and content creation experience
- Editorial mindset with an ability to predict audience preferences
- Exceptional writing and editing skills, as well as the ability to adopt the style, tone, and voice of our business, adapted to our various channels (blog, social, product copy, etc.)
- SaaS/tech industry experience, with a solid understanding of B2B marketing
- An analytical mindset and interest in using data to optimize content
- Excellent organizational skills to manage projects with many moving parts
- Understanding of SEO strategies and best practices
Since 2014, project44 has been transforming the way one of the largest, most important global industries does business. As transportation and logistics continues to evolve and customer expectations around delivery become more demanding, industry technology must rise to the occasion. In just a few short years, we’ve created a digital infrastructure that eliminates the inefficiencies caused by dated technology and manual processes. Our Advanced Visibility Platform is used by the world’s leading brands to track shipments, collaborate with supply chain partners, drive operational efficiencies, and create outstanding customer experiences.